We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 am

The quiet forest. There's a river, some trees, and other forest-y stuff. There are a few colonies of vampires hidden deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 am

Vex crouched low, in a small shrubbery. Her jet-black outfit helped keep her hidden, as did her reflexes and ability to see well in dimly-lit darkness.
Her breath was shallow, premeditated. She knew she had to keep her heart rate even and quiet if she wanted to find a vampire colony.
Despite her many years of training, being out in the open and out of the safety of training quarters still made her nervous.
One wrong move, one uneven breath, and she could be the vampire's newest target of torture.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Lucy trotted through the forest and stopped by the river. She sat down by it, took off her black Merrels, and stuck her feet into the water.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Vex spotted the girl down below by the river, sticking her feet in.
The girl was obviously a vampire, moving in an inhuman-like manner.
As soon as Vex realised what she was, her eyes widened and her breath became shallow and panicked. Her training hadn't prepared her to see a vampire this close, she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Lucy didn't really do anything interesting. All she did was roll her pants up and stand up in the stream, giggling. It's cold. But I like it. She splashed a bit and sat back down on the edge of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Vex stood, as still as stone.
She'd wondered if the vampire realised her presence.
And then she wondered how she could escape while keeping her life.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Lucy fell back, staring at the sky with her feet still in the river. And then she looked around. "Something smells good," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Vex unintentionally brought her hands to cover her mouth in horror. Did the vampire imply that she was what smelled so good? Of course she was.
Her mind blanked. What to do, what to do. What did training teach her about escaping vampires?
Now that she was out in the open, her nerves were getting the best of her and she couldn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm

Lucy got up, sniffed the air, and started walking over to the bush Vex was in. "Who's there?" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Sensing the vampire drawing near, she made her mind steady, her breath deliberate and deep, her heart pounding in her ears.
Vex frowned, and ran, sprinting in the opposite direction, doing a barrel roll into a ditch, and she kept running.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Lucy stopped and watched the human, wondering if she should follow. She decided not to, but all the same, she was leaving. She didn't want the person bringing back other humans. Lucy sighed, picked up her shoes, and started heading back to Vaclav.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 am

Xander wandered through the forest path, far away from Lucy. He was going to visit his parents back in Vaclav.

((Someone kill him. >_>))

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am

Vexate continued to run, looking behind her every few minutes to the distancing vampire city.
The darkness was a shroud and it was quite chilly out, her breath floating behind her into the air. She began to slow down as her chest began to burn and her legs were tired from running.
Vex collapsed against a tree, shaking. The only thing playing back in her mind was that vampire's voice, saying that she smelled good.
She had failed all her training, all her hard work lost in a moment of cowardice.
She pulled out the black, sleek stake out of her boot and dug it angrily into the tree, until her hands were callused and bruised.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

Deliah swung down from a low branch on the tree, hanging upside down but face to face with Vex. "Do you like blueberries?" Her shining blue eyes stared into thin air but she extended a pouch full of wild berries towards the human. "I wanted to grow them myself but everything I put in the ground dies..." Her voice was sweet and musical yet childish.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 am

((Xander has to attack Hadley first before she attacks him, Jilly. D: That's how Hadley is. If she's attacked first, then she'll attack. xD))

Hadley was sitting on a tree branch in the forest, her dangling feet moving gently with the wind. She had only meant to come to the forest to wander about and think a bit. As always, she had her trusty weapons with her if need be.

She was nibbling on a candy bar when she saw a male vampire walk past and she watched him. As was her case, she wouldn't attack him unless he attacked first or meant harm to an innocent. However, at the moment ... His intentions didn't seem harmful.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 am

((I are clean. Very Happy))

Xander sniffed the air and looked up ad Hadley, smelling the blood. He smiled at her, but it wasn't a very nice smile. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:26 am

((UGH. DAMN MOSQUITO BITE ON MAH FOOT. DX<))

Hadley blew out a sigh and jumped down from the branch. She didn't like that smile and she felt more confident on the ground if she had to fight.

"Hi. Having a pleasant walk?" Hadley asked, forcibly polite. If the vampire was smart enough, he would see she was standing in a fighting stance and her fingers kept skimming the silky-smooth material of her silver stake. It would appear like she had an itch on her leg, under the ruffles of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 pm

"Hmm, yes. It was a very pleasant walk. Why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"This is what I do on my spare time." Hadley rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"Sit in trees, walk around in the woods whenever you feel like it? Silly girl, don't you know the woods are dangerous?"

((Ugh, I hate playing men. D:))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 pm

((LOL. xDD))

"You'd be wise if you knew it too," Hadley countered and smiled sweetly. Everyone was not what they seemed to be. Appearances could be very deceitful.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm

"Oh, I do." He says something arrogant and assholeish and hinting that he's going to eat her and then smiles at Hadley again.

((FUCKING MEN -Kicks-))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:48 pm

"I have more important things to do than have a nice little chit-chat with a leech, so if you'll excuse me." Hadley said acidly and began to walk away. The way she was going took her past the vampire and without a second thought, she turned and jumped on his back. They both fell to the ground, but it was already too late; Her silver stake was plunged deep into the vampire's back, at the precise spot where his heart was. The tip of it could be seen through his chest.

"Now then, I'll be going." Hadley said sweetly although the vampire was dying. She pulled out the stake, wiped off the blood on the back of Xander's shirt, replaced it on the strap and turned on her heel to head home.

((There, he's dead. xD))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

He dies.

((YAY SHORTEST POST EVER!! xD

And now people will be pissed off at Hadley and it will be entertaining.))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Vexate sat, perplexed by the young vampire's friendliness.
She was too young to know to hate humans, Vex thought to herself, and a polite smile covered her mouth.
This one was friendly, but you know about wild animals. Find a baby, and the mother's bound to be nearby. This could end badly for Vex, a vampire thinking she was going to kill their child?
However, she decided to stay for a minute longer. She smiled at the little one, and took a single blueberry.
'You know, I've never had one before.' She studied it a second before eating it.
Her legs were crossed and she looked to the sky in thought.
'Strange..' She smiled at the child. 'It doesn't taste like blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next