We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Deliah dropped from the tree, landing practically nose to nose with Vex. She stared at the air behind the human but smiled a truly child-like smile all the same. "Only the sky tastes like blue, berries taste like juice." Her voice sounded slightly dazed, as if she weren't even aware she was talking. Then her ice blue eyes fixated on Vex, "Humans taste like salt, you make my teeth ache. I wonder though..." her eyes trailed off into nothing again, "What do vampires taste like...?" She reached out a gloved hand swiftly poked Vex in the cheek before picking up a blueberry and popping it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Vex felt her skin crawl when the older vampire dropped down from the tree.
She was in such shock, that she could hardly move. What was wrong with this vampire? Didn't she realise that any human who spotted her would attempt to kill her?
'Uhm... maybe vampires taste like salt too. But who knows.' Vex could feel her body shake, her words catching in her throat. 'I don't think there's any vampire who's tasted another vampire.'
She attempted to make a friendly smile, but it came across as looking slightly terrified.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Deliah happily chomped down on several more blueberries, swaying slightly side to side and giggling every now and then. "Are you scared of me?" She practically sang the phrase as she hopped up from her seat and nestled into the human's lap. The smile disappeared from her face. "You're warm and your heartbeat sounds like a small drum. You remind me of my mother, you smell like she did too..." Deliah closed her eyes and rested her head against Vex. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Vex hesitated before answering, and her voice faltered.
'...Uhm, Vexate Rilardriss. ' She smiled politely, this vampire intimidated her, but with every moment, she was becoming less intimidating, or maybe her thoughts were betraying her into getting herself killed.
She reached for another blueberry, and ate it quietly. Was this vampire going to just chit-chat, or did she have more sinister motives?
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Deliah giggled but this time it wasn't just a minor sweet giggle, it continued and turned into a laugh and her voice continued rising until she seemed to be hysterical. When she finally calmed herself enough to speak she simply said; "I like your name." and then her laughter continued. She flung herself up onto a low branch of the tree, still laughing hysterically. Then her laughter simply stopped. "My name is Deliah Draycov, last remaining lady of the esteemed Draycov House." She curtsied on the branch then dropped so that she hung upside down again. "Many years ago there was a pumpkin made of dental floss! He ate a fox and gained it's powers now she's a super mouse!" She sang the bizarre, tuneless song extremely loudly added more and more lines of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Vex laughed at the vampire's song.
'Do pumpkins made of dental floss taste like orange?'
She wondered to herself as her mind wantered into mania, the world she had found herself going to more often recently.
'Your name is nice too, your last name sounds...distinguished.'
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

"Pumpkins made of dental floss taste like metal." Deliah smiled a teethy grin. "If you're human why aren't you running away or ranting about death to all vampires?" Once again she dropped from the tree, landing elegantly on her tiny bare feet. "Vexate?" Her eyes began to cloud over with a deep red, "Can I keep you!?!?!" The red vanished and Deliah dove into Vex's arms, giggling again but the sweetest sight in all her madness.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Vexate was taken off guard by Deliah. 'If you're a vampire, why aren't you tearing me to shreds or ranting about how superior you are?' She patted Deliah's hair, it felt like soft silk.
'Vampires don't scare me, much. Sure there's the bad ones, just like humans.'
Her eyes dropped a bit to the ground beneath them in thought.
' I guess I'm not afraid because I'm not completely human.' Her eyes began to shine furiously in the dark, neon green against the black.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am

"I already told you, after eating people for over 300 years you make me... make little sicky noises. Humans taste like salt now which is icky, like mud. And I always rant about soup BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!" She practically screamed the last bit of her sentence, her eyes flashing from her bright blue and then back to red. She delicately pushed her hair from her face revealing just how child-like she looked. "Bad vampires make good fires... Humans make good fires..." Deliah shook her head, her eyes returning to their normal blue, her hair in her face again. "Not human? But you smell so good... Like apple pie."
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 am

' I do wash myself in apple pie. And ice cream.' She sat down, under the tree, watching for anyone else approaching in the distance. 'It's nearly midnight. I wonder where all the other vampires are, since they're not around here. '
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 am

Deliah curled up beside Vex, sniffing at her hair. "Most vampires avoid me, they think I'm... craaaaaaaaazy..." She burst into hysterical laughter again though this bout of insanity lasted only moments before she returned to normal as if nothing had happened. "Maybe if we keep very still your delicious smell will attract some." The vampire giggled softly, thinking only that it would be neat to run into more vampires.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:13 am

Vex's face frowned, that was a terrible idea.
'That is not a good plan, Deliah! I try to avoid vampires, not attrct their attention with my smell.' She stood up, and paced around, starting to stress out.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:31 pm

It was too late. Vex's smell had attracted another vampire, although it wasn't a very dangerous one.

Lily poked her head through a bush. "Hi!" She smiled widely, then walked over to Vexate and sniffed her. "You smell yummy," she said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Deliah burst again into her hysterical laughter and it was quite a while before she managed to calm herself. "Puppy!" She then proceeded to repeatedly pat the new vampire on the head with her tiny gloved hand. Deliah turned her attention back to Vex, "You smell like pie." Deliah appeared to take only one step before she was curled up again in Vexate's lap, "Can I keep you?" Staring at the new vampire she added, "Or you?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Lily looked confused. "Do you wanna be friends? If you do then yeah," she said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am

Vex looked at the two vampires, she still had no clue why the people were so afraid of vampires nowadays. These two she had met were nicer than ninety percent of humans that she knew.
'Deliah, it would be an honour to call you my friend.' She looked down at the younger one.
'You too.' She smiled a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Lily's face seemed to light up and she smiled hugely. "Yay!" she squealed and threw her arms around Vex and Deliah. "I'm Lily, who're you?" She smiled at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

'I'm Vexate Rilardriss.' She smiled at the young vampire, how fun this was, and she wondered what the world would be like if more people weren't so close-minded.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Lily smiled back. She thought Vex was cool.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

"Yay, new friends." Deliah giggled and huddled close to the others. "Hmm," She sniffed at the air, "The sun will be rising in several hours." Deliah was always back at Vaclav well before the sun rose. Deliah's face went void of all emotion. "I'm going home." She appeared to take only one step but she was soon several feet away, waving like child before she disappeared completely.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Lily watched Deliah walk away. "If she's going I should probably go too." She smiled at Vex, hugged her and told her "goodbye", and then skipped away to Kaleva.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Ven waved as the other vampire dissapeared.
She spoke a little loudly to be heard by the vampire.
"I'll see you again, right?'
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

((This is just for something to do because I'm bored. xD))

What was she doing? What was the purpose of being here?
Hadley paced back and forth, her boots crunching on the ground softly, wringing her hands and jumping at any tiny noise she heard. It was almost midnight and she was outside the edge of Kaleva. There was enough darkness to keep her hidden if any vampires were lurking outside, but she honestly didn't care if she was spotted. Maybe it would be better if she was spotted, if she could just tell someone about that plan.
Hadley paused in her pacing to stare up at the looming silhouette of the abandoned castle and its hidden society that thrived in the depths of the underground. After a moment, a look of terrible distress came over her face and she kicked a tree in her anger. Hadley allowed herself to fall to the ground and sat there against a tree with her head in her hands, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.
It was going to be destroyed. The castle, the thriving society underground, all the vampires inside. It was all going to be destroyed in a matter of days.
Hadley had heard a large group of men that had a seriously strong hatred for the vampires celebrating about it. The news had stunned Hadley. Should she be happy that a large city of vampires was going to be destroyed? Or should she help them?
And how did she even plan on helping them? Like a vampire would ever believe a silly human. If she did help them, or try to, she would become the enemy undoubtedly and be hunted, as if she were a vampire herself.
She wasn't, and she knew that there are innocent vampires out there. Some of them live in Kaleva. Why should they die because others of their kind don't give two shits about any humans?
At this thought, the face of Lily floated to the surface of Hadley's mind. She had gone to the river earlier in hopes of seeing Lily, but no such luck. It seemed she was sticking to that promise and keeping out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Lily didn't answer Ven; she was already gone.

Lily wasn't able to wriggle free of her mother's grasp. She wondered about Hadley every day, but she couldn't go out. She was scared, anyways. What if there were more people like the girl that had shot her?
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Vexate wandered the woods, alone and shivering in the cold. Her breath floated in front of her face and drifted off, into the dark and foggy sky, and into the star-covered sky.
She was drifting dangerously close to the vampire city, but that didn't matter to her too much; in fact, she didn't care at all, she was looking for a specific vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2