We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire City Vaclav

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Vampire City Vaclav Empty
PostSubject: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 am

The vampire city deeper in the forest, it appears to be a deserted hut of some kind. But underground is a giant, sprawling city of vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 am

Luna laid down on her bed on the fifth floor of Vaclav, feeling scared. The Vaclavians were considerably better hidden than those Kalevans, but all the same a couple deaths had occured in the last two weeks. She was worried. What if her parents were next? What about her brother and sister, or her friends? She pulled out a book and tried to read, but her mind kept wandering.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 pm

There was a soft tapping on the door to Luna's room and a moment later Midori Riddle stepped inside wearing a sweeping red dress and black lace gloves.

"I wanted to make sure you were all right," Midori said and sat on the edge of Luna's bed, one long leg crossed over the other. The heel of her red shoes could be seen. Midori twined her fingers together and rested her hands on her knee.

"There has been quite a lot of talk about the recent deaths, but you needn't worry about that. Those vampires had been careless and wanted to taunt those humans." Midori's face darkened for all but a mere second and then a gentle smile replaced that darkness.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

"Hi," Luna said, smiling at Midori. "I'm fine. Just worried, y'know ... A lot of vampires hate humans, and I care about some of them." Luna's smile dropped off her face. "I don't want them getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

The smile on Midori's face slowly faded and she sighed softly. She didn't love the humans, but she also didn't like to see them killed for no reason. What was more important to Midori was her own kind, though; Vampire after vampire were being killed every week. Some of them didn't even mean harm or deserve to be killed. The thought of it woke up a rage like no other in the elder vampire, but she was quite skilled at keeping the rage at bay.

"And a lot of humans hate vampires," said Midori. It was a fact. The humans hated vampires because they thought they were evil and ungodly. Other humans hated vampires because they had killed family or friends, and some vampires hated the humans because they were weak and insignificant. The vampires that hated humans because they had killed their own, well .. Midori could see the logic in their hatred.

"There is no winning this war, though. Either the humans will drop out of existence or we will, and it does not look too promising on our side." Sometimes Midori could be harsh when she spoke the truth. She didn't mean to say it to put fear into others; It was just cold, hard fact and she was mainly focused on keeping herself and those she cared for alive.

"Now then, shall we go down to the dining hall and fetch us some dinner?" Midori stood and looked down at Luna. Midori's face was angular with high cheekbones and a smile that was always warm, but there was something cruel and fierce in the depths of her ruby eyes.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm

"I ... Yeah. I guess so." Luna stood up, but it was obvious her thoughts were elsewhere. Does she really think we're going to be wiped out? she wondered as she went to the dining hall with Midori.

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Deliah stood in corner of the dining hall, facing the wall. She made no sound or made any movements, to the untrained eye she would appear to be nothing more than a poorly placed statue. She held a black parasol above her head, the reason completely unknown.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Luna glanced at Deliah and shivered. She'd seen Deliah around before, but never really talked to her. In all honesty, she was a bit creepy.

Ah well. Luna got something to eat and sat down with Midori.
Back to top Go down
Katalyst

Katalyst

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

The dog wandered around the dining hall, nose to the ground, looking for dropped food.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Luna looked at the dog and smiled a bit. "You're a cutie, aren't you?" she said to the dog and tossed it some food.
Back to top Go down
Katalyst

Katalyst

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

The dog jumped when she saw something flying at her. She quickly realized it was food and ate it. She got closer to the person who threw it to thank them.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Deliah turned from the corner and with an incredible fluidity she glided across the dinning hall, brushed her gloved hand over the dog's ear and disappeared out of the room singing softly under her breath. On her way out of the room the parasol fell from her small hands, she didn't pause at all or stop to retrieve it she simply swept of the room.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 pm

The puppy looked at the parasol, then at Deliah. It looked confused for a moment, then ran over to the parasol, picked it up in her mouth, and whined, wondering where she'd gone.
Back to top Go down
Katalyst

Katalyst

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 pm

The dog found another piece of food on the ground, but rather than eating it, she took it to the puppy and placed it on the ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

The puppy looked at the food, dropped the parasol, then tackled the food and ate it like she was starving. Luna watched, and burst into laughter when the puppy attacked the food.
Back to top Go down
Katalyst

Katalyst

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 pm

The dog wagged her tail and even seemed to smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

The puppy seemed to smile back, then licked Midori's foot.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Ven sat at a table at the corner of the dining hall, rolling his food around his plate.
How horribly bland and tasteless this food is.
Ven sighed, lost in memories, and tossing a green apple from hand to hand, ripping a huge chunk out of it viciously.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 am

Simon Xerin walked into the dining hall, his silence as cold as ever. He looked bored, so very very bored. Doing the same routine every single day could be tedious. He longed for a change in his life, for some bright colour splashed on the dullness that was his life. He didn't bother to get food. What was the sense in eating that food when it all tasted like tasteless filth to him?

Instead he turned and wandered over to the one of the tall windows and sat on the ledge. He turned his head to stare out of the window, but the trees were boring and motionless. He glanced over at the other male vampire that looked just as sickened by the trash they called 'food' here and he almost laughed.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 am

The puppy looked over at Simon and seemed to smile at him. She didn't go over to him, but wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 am

Midori bent and ran her long fingers down the spine of the puppy, a smile on her face. She did the same to the dog and left for a moment. When she came back, she had several treats for each and laid them out by their paws, giving a soft kiss on the head of each.

"I'll be back my precious, little ones~" The same gentle smile Midori had given Luna reappeared on her face and kneeling their with her loving gaze upon the two animals, she almost looked human. When she stood up, her movements were too fluid and graceful to be human and the illusion was shattered.

Midori needn't say a word as to where she was going. She walked calmly with her head held high, her red dress swirling with each step about her stiletto-clad feet. There was a door at the back of the dining hall. This door was dark, made of oak, and in the shadows it could not be seen quite well. She slipped inside silently and walked down the hall with the torches on the walls for light. She didn't need those torches, but it was always nice to feel the heat on her skin and watch the flames dance.

Midori came to yet another door like the first. She entered that door aswell, closing it silently behind her, and now she was in a large room. There were several things about this room that was different: For one, it was dark and candles and incense burned in the air. Secondly, there were humans. About a group of five of them. They were all situated on chairs and they all had the appearance of being blissfully high.

These humans did not care if vampires were evil or not. They were druggies, and their main focus was to get their fix. These humans were brought here under the protection of some of the old vampires, and in exchange for getting their fix, the vampires got to feed in peace and not have to risk their life by going out and hunting for a stray human.

Out of the five humans that were there, only two were occupied with a vampire. The other three were staring at the ceiling with the dazed expression that comes with a high. There was one woman that Midori found rather attractive. She had curling blond hair and her eyes were a dark green. There was a faint smile on the woman's lips and her dazed, unfocused eyes brightened when Midori sat on the stool near her.

The woman tried to speak but her words came out slurred, excitement lighting up her eager face. There were already several puncture-wounds on the left side of her neck.

"Shh, shh, now love." Midori put a single finger against the woman's lips and allowed her to see the dazzling smile Midori only wore when she was in this room. The words died down on the woman's tongue and she sat back, her neck bare and waiting. Though it was bruised on the left side, the right side was clean and tantalizing to the ruby eyes of Midori Riddle.

As soon as Midori was close enough, the woman wrapped her arms around Midori's waist. Midori didn't like to be touched without her permission and growled faintly, but the woman didn't know any better. She wanted her fix and that was all she thought about; Not the fact she was in the den of vampires and could be killed within moments.

The fangs pierced the skin, Midori's hand came up to cover the woman's mouth before her cry could be heard, and she drank. She did not like to hear the noises that these druggies would make during a feeding, but it couldn't be helped. To the woman, these blissful moments would feel like hours, but Midori only was there for a mere 3 minutes.

Midori left the woman in the same state she was in when she had arrived and swept back into the dining hall. Her face was brighter, as were her eyes, but not a drop of blood could be seen anywhere on the face of Midori Riddle.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

Outside of the door, a figure slinked, leaning its weight on the tall frame, arms crossed.
When Midori exited the room full of junkied, he leaned to the side, grinning
'Well, you certainly look....' Ven had to deliberate for a second to find the right word, but to a human he would not have appeared to falter. '.....Quenched.'
Ven brushed a stray piece of bright blonde hair out of his eye, and stood next to Midori, his eyes staring at her bloodred oned.
'It seems to me you've found a playtoy among the rubble.' He was meaning, of course, the blonde woman Midori had just drank from.
'Was her blood actually that tasty? I always think blood of a junkie has a bitter taste. You know...the drugs mixing in with their plasma.'
Ven shook his head, from side to side.
'Now, to get an uninfluenced human, free from drugs or diseases, that would be a treat. Unfortunately, it's a lot harder in this day than it used to be.'
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 am

There was a moment of silence and then Midori laughed. Hooking her arm through Ven's, she walked over to the side with him, away from all the other vampires.

"My dear Ven, why do you think I always go to that woman?" Midori asked and withdrew her arm from around his, placing each hand on either hip. She was amused by the male vampire. Was he trying to pester her like he did with the others or simply making conversation?

"The only drug that woman is addicted to are fangs." Midori didn't wait for a response and she laughed again, softly, her bright ruby eyes glowing. No, no, Midori Riddle would never settle for a human with tainted blood.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:13 am

The puppy squealed and pounced on the treat. Luna giggled at the puppy and watched it for a while.

She eventually looked over at Midori, and watched her talk to the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Deliah, seeming to appear out of nowhere, slid into the seat beside Luna. Her eyes were covered by her long black hair, her ruby lips barely visible. She continued to stare at the open seat opposite her as she spoke, her voice smooth and fluid, to Luna. "You remind me of a dollie I had as a child, it's your eyes. They look very much alive, just like my doll..." The young girl nodded at the empty chair, never once turning her attention the person she was actually speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire City Vaclav
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next