We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire City Vaclav

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Luna jumped and screamed a bit. She looked at Deliah with a rather terrified expresison on her face. "I ... Um, thank you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Slowly Deliah turned her head to face Luna, though she didn't quite seem to actually look at the other girl. She extended a gloved hand towards Luna, "This is a secret yes?" Deliah placed a lovely silver chain on the arm of the other girl's chair. On the silver chain hung a bright purple gemstone that sparkled and shone. "Yes..." Deliah turned her head back to stare at the empty chair, a sweet little smile on her bright lips.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Luna looked at Deliah, a bit confused. "Um, why is it a secret?" She patted the other girl's arm.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Ven walked, arm in arm with Midori. Just his presence irked her, and that entertained him. All the older vampires were so somber and boring to him. And all the new ones, worn by centures and decades, became boring too.
'Midori, as much as I would love to stand here and chat with you, I must get going. I have some fresh meat to get to.'
Ven gave her a wide, false smile as he walked off, approaching Simon.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm

A severe hiss escaped Deliah's lips as she jumped and perched on the arm of the chair she had been sitting in. "No touch!" She screamed as soon as Luna's hand touched her arm. Deliah's eyes shone bright red through her hair before she settled back into her seat and her eyes returned to normal, making them once again invisible under her long hair. "Shhhh, secrets get forgotten but gems do not. Be careful no one sees it or you'll be caught. This gem to protect you so long as you let it, but let no one else touch it or you'll regret it..." her voice trailed off for only a moment before her child-like smile returned and she finished with, "And look how shiny it is!"
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Midori slowly smiled as her ruby eyes watched the back of Ven. The smile was so different from her normally warm ones that it twisted the beauty of her face into something cruel and merciless. The smile was more of a smirk, a cold and hellish one.

No, Midori did not like Ven. He didn't bother her and she truly didn't mind his company. But he was ... What was the word? Arrogant? In her opinion. She had the feeling he thought he was better than the other vampires. The darker side of Midori would love to prove to him how insignificant and weak his existence was to her.

The smirk vanished and Midori joined Luna and Deliah.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Simon was still sitting on the sill by the window. He began to drum his fingers on his legs, his right foot jumping at a rapid pace. He might have looked extremely annoyed, or that the boredom was seriously getting to him.

Simon didn't bother to look at Ven when he approached him. Instead he watched the mist on the window.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

"Uhh ... " Luna reached out towards the gem. "Am I allowed to touch it?" she asked, sounding a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Deliah smiled with all the innocence of a child. "Of course you can! It's a present for you." She nodded in Luna's direction. She tilted her head at Midori but said nothing to her, she just continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"Thank you." Luna smiled at Deliah and put the necklace on. She dropped it in her shirt so no one could see it, just like Deliah had said. "Oh, hi, Midori."
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Ven sat in the seat next to Simon. 'Youre young, aren't you? I can tell by the way you view the world around you.'
He leaned in closer, and out of his hand, a deep red fruit appeared, a strange and foreign one, in the shape of a human heart.
'I know the food they serve here is disgusting, but you need to eat. And trust me, you'll love this.'
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 pm

The mist on the window was forming things. Faces or were they just bunnies? The more he stared the mist, the more it twisted and became distorted, and then formed something much more gruesome than a face. Or a bunny.

Simon scoffed at Ven's words about him being young. Compared to the elder vampires, like Deliah and Midori and Ven, he was young, but he was much much older than the new vampires strolling about the place like they owned it.

The fruit that was shaped like a human heart only interested Simon in a miniscule way. He was not at all hungry, in all honesty, but the fruit did look interesting.

"What does it taste like?" Simon asked, his stare back on the mist. His voice was naturally soft and girlish.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Vex held the fruit, tossing it between his hands. 'You don't want it? That's alright.. They're not easy to come by anymore, though. Some younger vampires would pay a pretty penny for it.'
But he had more on his mind than a petty fruit. He tossed it to the other vampire.
'If you don't want to eat it now, save it for later. And as for the taste, it's a plasma fruit. It tastes like human blood, albeit not as warm. '
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Simon caught it. For a moment, a thought swam to the surface of his mind.... There was a human boy that looked scarily similar to him ... And he was very, very clumsy and weak.
The memory vanished into pieces and his attention was back on the fruit in his hands.

"Thanks," Simon said, dragging the tip of his finger down the side of the fruit, from top to bottom. It smelled quite delicious. He didn't know whether to eat it now or save it for later. With a light shrug, he took a small bite of the fruit and he was delighted to know that the other male vampire hadn't been lying--It did taste remarkably like human blood!

"So what brought you over here anyway? It couldn't have been just to give me a pretty fruit." Simon looked up at Ven as he took another bite of the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Ven stretched, and yawned despite he was wired awake.
'Hmmm, that's a good question. I suppose I just like to oeple watch. The ones who live in this city can be quite entertaining.
I just wish...' He stared at the fog forming on the windows, and the darkness that lay outside.
'I wish more interesting things would happen around here. Things are safe for the most part..but boring.
He twiddled his fingers, drumming them on the glass, then settling for making pictures with the fog.
'And I despise boring. '
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Simon nodded his head. Again there was that urge to laugh, and he almost did, but the laugh died before it could leave his lips. Instead, a faint grin played across his face.

"You and I have something in common, then. That, and our hatred for the food they serve here." Simon nodded to a table with a few vampires sitting and pushing the food around their plates. It was really gross and Simon's nose wrinkled in distaste.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Another one of those fruits appeared in his hand, and he grinned.
'You'd think a society for vampires could have better food.'
A nearby vampire, rolling his food on his plate stated at the fruit with a dreamy look overcome his face. Vex quickly tossed the fruit to him, shouting 'Compliments of one of your older peers.' He smiled at the young male, who couldn't be more than fifty years old.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Simon nodded and finished the rest of the fruit. He blew out a soft sigh and stretched his legs for a moment while he thought. He did feel a bit better after eating.

"You really think they would. I mean, we're supposed to be dying out every single day, and all they can give us is this rubbish they call 'food'." Simon shook his head, a darkened look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:51 am

Rachelle and Ghysaline walked into the room. Rachelle was looking down while Ghysaline looked around the room disdainfully. "Same old, same old, they haven't done anything interesting with this place ... " Ghysaline shook her head. "Ah well. Sit there, child," she instructed, pointing to the nearest empty table. Rachelle sat down, staring at the table. Ghysaline went and got some food for them both and set it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:18 am

Ven found a stray red apple sitting on a table, and stabbed at it viciously with a fork. He hated red apples. The green ones were so much better. He noticed the two walking into the cafeteria, but was too wrapped up in his fruit abuse to do anything.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 am

((Lololol, Valentine would be horrified if he was there and saw what Ven just did. XDD))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

((LOLOLOL xDD He would. :3 Dude, I have an idea! O_o Put his children in the forums! ))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm

((YESSS. I thought of that aswell but I kept forgetting to ask.
And I'd put him in the forums, but Dante needs to be put in here too if he's in here. >_>
YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER, DAMMIT.))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

((I KNOW. THOSE TWO ARE LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY.
I added Dante & Finny's descriptions. :3 Oh, I hope I did well remembering how Dante was at the beginning.
He's changed a lot. And Finny?! I have no clue how he should act. ))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:35 am

((You did. x3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Vaclav   Vampire City Vaclav - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire City Vaclav
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next