We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire City Kaleva

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 pm

"Well, I think she's lying because I've been out here in the forest a million times before and nothing's hurt me yet." The little girl looked up at Hadley. "You're tall, like Mommy and Daddy," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Hadley nodded again, a strange relief coursing through her.
What the hell is this? Having concern over vampires now? A snarling voice spoke to her in her mind. She pushed it away, the rational-but-also-not-so-rational voice.
"There are a lot of people that are tall. Even taller than me," Hadley said and smiled again. She really wasn't that tall, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yeah. Mommy says that someday I'll be tall too!" The child looks really excited at the thought.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Hadley couldn't help but smile at the girl's excitement. The smile didn't quite reach her eyes; A shadow came over her face. She felt so conflicted--Whether to be proud of all the vampires she had killed or ashamed, she didn't know. Of course, those vampires had all been in the process of harming an innocent, or at least planning to.
But there were others out there that weren't as nice a slayer as Hadley was. They'd kill this girl right in front of her without a second thought.
"Perhaps you should get home to your parents? It is pretty late, you know."
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yeah. I guess. I was gonna go to the river, though," Lily said. She looked sad.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Hadley drew in a breath and nodded. There was no harm in coming along with this girl to the river, right?
"Can I come with you? I've never been there." Hadley walked over to the girl, smiling, and clasped her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yes!" the little girl smiled at Hadley. "It's this way!" she started skipping off in the direction of the river.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 am

Hadley hurried after the girl and laughed a bit. She seemed so happy even with all the death and violence around her.

((If another hunter, slayer, WHATEVER, comes, it'd be a plot twist thingo. Surprised For Hadley. She'd be conflicted whether to let the hunter kill the girl or protect her.))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 am

((That would be entertaining. Surprised))

The girl led Hadley to the river, which was about five minutes away, and smiled. "I like this place." Then she took off her shoes, laughing, and stepped into the water.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

Hadley sat on a large rock near the river and slipped out of her boots. She let her bare legs into the cool water and shivered in delight as the chill ran up her legs. It was a very relaxing place. She made a mental note to come back during the day.
"It is very nice here," Hadley said to the girl and smiled. It was actually the most relaxed feeling she had felt in the entire night.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

The girl smiled and splashed Hadley, giggling. "What's your name? Mine's Lily." She smiled again.

Meanwhile, Grace was taking a midnight stroll through the forest. She heard voices coming from the river. Maybe it's some vampires ... Maybe I can kill them! she thought to herself. She smiled and started walking as quietly as she could towards the river.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am

Hadley held up her hands in a type of shield to protect herself from the water, but she still got some on her, and laughed about it.
"My name's Hadley."
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am

"Hadley?" Lily giggled. "That name sounds funny. Like ... Some kind of seeds. My name is a kind of flower!" She smiled widely. She loved her name.

Meanwhile, Grace crept up behind a tree. She watched the little vampire girl, her face twisting with rage. Why was the human talking to it, treating it like a human being?! She pulled her gun out and fired it at the little girl, but her aim wasn't very good. She hit the thing in the shoulder, and it screamed.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 am

Everything was so peaceful. It was an odd feeling, but Hadley knew it at once: She felt almost safe near this river. She was laughing and enjoying herself. For once her guard was completely shut down and she kept telling herself that nothing bad could possibly happen during such a blissful moment.
Hadley was wrong. It happened in slow-motion in Hadley's mind: The sound of the gun being fired and ripping through the silent night; Lily's scream echoing again and again in Hadley's ears; And Hadley ... She was frozen as if she was a very part of the rock she sat on.
How could this happen? The question received no answer. Hadley was panicking inside. What was she to do? She was a hunter herself! And killing vampires was the way she lived ... But not vampires that were giggling and playing in the river water. Not vampires that were as innocent as the innocent humans Hadley fought to protect every night.
Hadley reacted on instinct after those few moments of panicked conflictions. It was as if she was facing an enemy. As she jumped from the rock towards Lily, she fired three times with her magnum in the direction the first bullet had come from. It was very dark in the trees so she couldn't aim exactly at her enemy, but she did have a pretty good idea as to where they were hidden.
She scooped up Lily in her arms, murmuring in her ear that she was safe and she will be fine, and sat her down against a rock behind Hadley.
"If you aren't a coward, you'd show yourself!" Hadley snarled into the darkness of the trees. She was very aware that she could be shot, but it was better her than Lily. If only she could tell Lily to run back to her parents. Alas! Hadley did not yet know if there were more hunters in the forest, and though Lily was a vampire, she was a young one and the silver bullet in her shoulder could be weakening her at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 am

Lily just sat there holding her shoulder and crying. It hurt. A lot. More than anything had hurt ever before. She whimpered quietly, wondering why this was hapening.

Coward. The voice rang clearly in Grace's ears, and a rage filled her. "COWARD?!" she screamed, throwing herself out from behind the tree. "I'm not a coward! You're the one treating a leech like it's a human!" She started firing at Hadley blindly, but quickly. Grace was more one to use brute force to win.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

Hadley managed to dodge the first bullet, but she wasn't very lucky as to dodge the next few. Her reflexes were usually quick--They had to be if she wanted to live in a fight against a vampire. But this? Against another human? It boggled her that she froze for a moment, her thoughts sluggish and blurry.
Attack or leave, attack or leave!? Hadley had two voices screaming at her. One was screaming at her to abandon the stupid bloodsucking girl that was crying behind her. But another was demanding she stay there and protect the girl--She was innocent. Innocence was something Hadley worked very hard every day to protect.
And it was decided when she felt a bullet lodge into her thigh that she would fight. That girl dared to shoot at her? More so to shoot at an innocent?!
Hadley gritted her teeth against the searing pain of the bullet wound. She would not scream, and she definitely would make damn sure that this other girl wouldn't leave this fight without a few wounds of her own inflicted by the very hands of Hadley Skelton.
"You are a coward. You're using brute force instead of strategy and cunning skill." Hadley said quietly, her narrowed eyes focused on the girl. She was a bit clumsy, but in the state she was in, she was dangerous. In this type of situation Hadley knew she had to make careful moves if she wanted to protect Lily and live.
"Is the reason why you're so pissed because you're too much of a coward to fight an older vampire? Is that it? So you lurk in the woods and find a vampire young enough for you to take down without a problem. That must fuel your ego." Hadley started to laugh; She always did taunt her enemies. Perhaps that would be the very thing that killed her.
GOD, that bullet was seriously hurting her! She had to make her move now before another bullet managed to pierce her body and finish her off.
Hadley fired repeatedly at the other girl and ran at her. She almost screamed at the protest her leg gave her, but she pushed herself as hard as she could and ran at the girl, firing inches away from her each time.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 am

Grace stood there for a moment, processing the insults. Then she screamed in rage and scarted chasing after Hadley, completely forgetting about the little leech behind her, all her energy focused on following the stupid bitch, the traitor, who had taunted her. She fired randomly into the night, not caring if she hit anything else.

Back at the river, Lily looked after the two humans. She didn't know what to do. Should she go and help, or should she go back home? No, she couldn't help. And besides, she was too scared. So she started going home as fast as she could, figuring that maybe Hadley would come back the next day and trying to ignore the guilty feeling chewing on her insides.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 am

The scream of rage brought a smile so delighted upon Hadley's face it was a bit creepy. Yes, that was what she had wanted. She had wanted to get at the girl so bad, so deeply and enraged her so very much that she would lose interest in Lily and be determined to follow Hadley. But that damned bullet ... Hadley could feel her leg drenched in warm blood and every forced step sent an unbearable shock of pain throughout Hadley's body. There were vampires nearby and if they caught even the tiniest whiff of her blood .... Hadley and the girl would be done for.
No, this situation was much worse than a fight against a vampire.
As Hadley kept running, bullets whizzed by. She had that unnerving feeling of being shot at any moment, but still she kept her mind clear and focused, thinking as quickly as possible. She was going closer to Kaleva in this direction. She had to go back round and run towards Malvena. Even if the girl kept pursuing her after she had made it into the safety of Malvena, she would at least have one thing less to worry about.
"Come and catch me if you can~!" Hadley screamed back at the girl, firing several shots at her, and turned to run back the way she had come, leaving a trail of blood behind her.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 am

Like a fiery red hawk, Midori swooped down upon Lily and scooped the injured girl up in her arms without a word.
"You're safe now, little one." Midori's voice was sweet, comforting. She was gone without a trace with the young vampire and in Kaleva within moments.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

Grace screamed again. She followed Hadley's voice and trail of blood, still firing in every direction. Unlike Hadley, her mind was clouded with rage - That, and she wasn't very bright to begin with. So she bent easily to Hadley's wishes, and followed her, her legs aching but her ignoring it.

Meanwhile, Lily looked up at Midori, confused. "Who are you?" she asked. Her voice was quiet.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 am

Come on, Hadley, think! Strategies, strategies. Another scream of rage echoed into the night behind Hadley and she giggled very manically. The madness that usually took hold of her during an intense fight was reaching its claws out to her and keeping her in a vise-like grasp.
The madness was a good thing and a bad thing. It was good because she began to think even better about her options, but it was bad because it made her want to taunt and mock her enemy.
So what would come of this if she even made it to Malvena? The enraged girl behind her would still pursue her, and even if she was stopped by the citizens in Malvena, would she forget all about Hadley and not decide to come after her the next day? Hadley thought that was very unlikely.
First thing's first, though; She had to bandage that bullet wound.
Hadley leaned against a tree with a wide trunk and ripped off a large piece of her dress. She tied it around her thigh and over the bullet wound, making the knot nice and tight, and stayed there for a few moments to plan her next move.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 am

"Someone you're safe with." Midori said nothing more as she walked with hurried steps and searched for Lily's parents.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 am

Grace ran right past Hadley, still firing randomly into the night and screaming in anger. She didn't even glance over at Hadley; She was seeing red and not really paying much attention to the world around her.

Lily looked at Midori, and quickly started trotting beside her, afraid of being left behind.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 am

Hadley pounced on the girl's back. The wound in her leg shot such a fiery bout of pain through her body that Hadley shrieked and dots danced in her vision. She struggled to wrench the gun from Grace's hands.
Perhaps, if she hadn't given into the madness, Hadley would've stayed in the tree and let Grace continue running far away from her. But it felt good to give into that madness; It was like having an ice-cold drink after being in the desert for weeks.

Midori lifted Lily up and sat her on a table. Without speaking, her fingers plunged into the bullet wound on her shoulder. A moment later she had the bullet in her fingers and had the wound on Lily's shoulder bandaged.
"You'll be fine, deary. Now then, let's get you to your parents so you can rest." Midori smiled warmly, scooped up Lily, and continued walking much more calmly.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 am

Grace shrieked as well. "Get off me!" she screamed, trying to throw Hadley to the ground. "Crazy bitch!" Grace had no idea how ironic her words were.

Lily squeaked when Midori reached into her shoulder, watching her with a terrified expression. Once her shoulder was bandaged, though, she felt much better and decided Midori could be trusted. She told Midori where her mother's room was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire City Kaleva
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next