We Were Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human City Malvena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

The human city in which the vampires were discovered, and in which resides the largest Vampire Hunter headquarters. It's smaller than its neighbor Liberty, but due to the whole "Vampire" story, more well-known than it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 am

Julia trotted through the street, listening to the tap tap tap of her feet on the pavement. She was thinking of the vampires. Who were they, she wondered? Why do people just hate them so much? It all seemed a little crazy to her.

Ah well. People rarely made much sense anyways. She sighed, realized she was lost, and walked into the nearest store to ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

Inside that shop Hajime Phantom sat in a comfy black chair. One leg was crossed over the other and he had a book propped up against his knee. The shop happened to be a bookstore, and one of his favourites. He could usually be found there during the day.

When the bell tinkled, indicating that someone had entered the shop, Hajime's purple eyes looked up under long, girlish eyelashes. His eyes were a deep, deep purple. From a few feet away they would look entirely black.

Hajime pushed the bangs out of his right eye and curiously watched the girl that had entered the shop. He was sure he had seen her around before. She was one of those humans that didn't understand why humans killed the vampires, and she didn't hate those bloodsuckers like so many others. She also seemed like she was lost.

Hajime closed the book, stretched as he stood up, and walked over to the counter to purchase the book.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Julia walked over to the counter to ask for directions. This is a nice little place. I'll have to remember this, she thought. She smiled pleasantly at the boy in front of her in line.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Hajime raised an eyebrow and returned the girl's smile with a nod. He paid for his book and turned to leave, but before he opened the door, he looked at the girl.

"You really shouldn't wander around and get yourself lost here." It was true, wandering around even in Malvena could be dangerous. Every now and then a vampire would dare to enter the city and snatch whatever human that was unfortunate to cross their path. It didn't happen a lot, but there was still a chance of it happening one of the nights in the week.

Hajime left the little bookstore and leaned against the wall of the shop outside, one foot planted against it. He pulled out a silver flask from his pocket and took a sip of the burning liquid.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Julia frowned and followed the boy out of the shop. "What are you talking about? How come I shouldn't get lost?"

((Urk, brb. School shit. >_<))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Hajime placed the flask back into the pocket of his sweater after taking another swig of the flask. He frowned at the girl, as if he couldn't remember why she was there, and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you think those vampires are all unicorns and rainbows?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He would admit that not all vampires were monsters, but most were.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:50 pm

It took Julia a second to register what he'd said. "Oh ... No. But I don't think they're monsters either." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Hajime shook his head and laughed under his breath. Some people were just so blind to reality.

"You have an odd way of thinking." Hajime placed his headphones on his ears and music could be heard blaring from them. As he walked away, he lifted his right hand and waved goodbye to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Julia watched the person walk away, and didn't really do much to stop him. After he left, she found her way home, but she was still thinking about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Behind Hajime, a figure lurked, following his every step. With decades of practice, she'd learned how to cover up her very footprints and follow a human without being detected.
Intellegence gathering, for now. She slunk behind him, wondering if he was walking home. She'd find out soon enough, and begin learning his habits and everyday routine.
For some reason, he interested her.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Hajime stretched his arms above his head, fingers locked together, and he let loose a yawn. His day hadn't been very tiring but it also hadn't been all that exciting. He had wandered the city throughout the day and spent his afternoon in the bookstore. Did he decide to go home or wander some more? He was prepared if a vampire tried to worm their way into the city and attack him, or anyone else for that matter.

He uncapped the silver flask and took a long gulp. He didn't know why the exact reason was for his drinking. He never seemed to get drunk and he didn't drink to drown out his sorrows. It cleared his mind and he did enjoy the taste of the burning liquid.

The location of where he was walking to was unknown still, even to himself. He felt like wandering, and so he did wander, whistling to the music blaring in his ears.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

"HAAAA-JIIIIIII-MEEEEEEEEEE~!!!" A voice that was shrill and girly cried out, the source of the voice hidden. A moment later a little girl came running from a nearby park straight at Hajime. She had milk-white hair with the ends and her bangs a very light yellow, and she was half the size of Hajime. She wore a light blue dress with a black bow on the back and brown Mary Janes.

Hikari launched herself on to her brother and clung to his back like a monkey. Hajime stumbled and almost fell, but he was laughing. Hikari was giggling, her long hair flying as Hajime spun in a circle with Hikari in his arms.

"I missed you, Onii-chan." Hikari hiccuped and giggled. Hajime placed her on the ground, bent to kiss her head and straightened, messing her hair.

"I'm here now, aren't I?" Hajime grinned, but it didn't last long. Hikari had a bad gash on the side of her leg and it was still bleeding. He knelt down so he was eye-to-eye with his sister and frowned when she continued to smile brightly at him.

"How did this happen?" Hajime gestured to the gash.

"It was an accident. I was at the park and a group of kids ... They just wanted to play." Hikari shuffled from foot-to-foot and smiled still. The smile didn't reach her eyes and she twitched a few times, and then her eyes jumped frantically from one thing to the next.

"Let's go home, then." Hajime patted her on the head and stood up. He was about to take her hand when she ran off, giggling, but his sharp eyes caught the way she was limping. The kids in Malvena seemed to be worse to her than the ones in Liberty.

Hajime hooked his thumbs into the back pockets of his pants and followed Hikari, keeping a very close eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 am

Suddenly, Vex lost interest. This male wasn't worth her time nor effort to figure out his plans.
One of her downfalls was that her mind was easy to change. Strangely easy.
She could flip-flop on a matter for days, not remembering why she wanted either side.
Sighing softly and humming an old tune, she walked back to her house, being less careful than she probably should have.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm

A woman fell in step beside Vex, her hands clasping a human skull in front of her. Her long twin tails flowed behind her, close to the ground but never dragging on it. She was extremely out-of-place in the city.
She lifted the skull so that she was at eye-level with the empty sockets and she traced the jawbone with the tip of her finger.
"A lot of people wonder why I always have this silly skull with me." The woman began to speak, her voice soft and like a purr. "Well, they don't know the story behind it. It was a long time ago, you see, and there was this girl, this human girl. She was so very pretty and that was the first time I became attached to a human. Her name was Rania. The poor girl didn't even have a chance before she fell under my spell and became mine, but I get what I want at all costs. It was some 20 years later for her that I realized I would lose her to the cold hands of death. I was in distress and despair; I didn't want to lose her!"
The woman caressed the skull's hollow cheek and kissed the forehead where the words 'Memento Mori' had been carved in.
"So you know what I did? I killed her. It wasn't all that bad, and she understood why, for the most part. I wouldn't let anyone else have the satisfaction of taking her, including Death."
The woman closed her eyes and held the skull over the spot where her heart was, a soft expression on her face. When she opened her eyes, they were locked on Vex.
"This is her skull." The woman tapped the nose of the skull three times and held it down in front of her with both hands, walking in complete silence beside Vex.

((I don't know if I want Minx and Jinx to live. o_o I just wanted to have some evil-ish vampires. xD))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

((Well then don't have them live? D: One of them is gonna die anyways. Surprised))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm

((I'll probably have one die and the other go on a killing rage, but they get killed too. xD))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm

((Ooh, sounds fun. 8D Can some of my characters die? Surprised))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm

((Sure. xD It's gonna be in a little while, though. Probably when Kaleva gets taken over that either Minx or Jinx is killed. Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 pm

((Yeah. I think Minx would be the one to die. Judging by their intros, Jinx seems more likely to fly into a rage.))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:57 pm

((Ah, but maybe that's exactly what I want you to think. x3))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

((DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN?!))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 am

A figure stumbled into the dark alleyway, the walls high and crumbling. He tripped over a bag of garbage lying in the alley, and fell to the concrete, his head bleeding, but he didn't care. The whole world was spinning, and he seemed to be in the middle of it. He glanced around, his vision wavering. He couldn't spot a single person in the street or alleyway, not surprising. Even with all the security, people always got frightened at night, with vampires wandering into the city more often, looking for a quick bite. But Dante didn't care about vampires. Intoxicated, he felt that any vampire that wandered into his sight would fall mercy to his blade.
Dante lay on the concrete, in a growing puddle of his own blood. His eyes fixated on the stars, bright and clear in the far-off sky. His breath floated above his face, the winter chilling him down to his bones. But not a single snowflake could be seen that night. Just bitter cold, and the chilled puddle of blood staining the concrete and mixing in with his hair. For a second, he thought the blood puddle had completely frozen over.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:04 pm

A figure could be seen approaching Dante from the end of the alleyway, the heels of his boots echoing with each step, the end of his purple coat swirling around his feet. He had been following this human for many nights, always watching and waiting. The male was quite the alcoholic. Valentine was determined to replace the addiction of alcohol with the addiction of juiceboxes.
Valentine crouched down in front of Dante and scooped up some of the blood into a cup with ice. He stirred it with a pink bendy-straw and took a sip.
"Not bad." The raven-haired vampire looked down at the human and smiled as he took another sip of his blood slushie.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

((We are suck dorky fangirls with our own characters. D: xD ))
Dante noticed the vampire following him, as he'd been noticing the figure following him for days now. As the vampire scooped his blood into a cup, Dante didn't care. He wasn't all there, just in limbo between this world and his alcohol-induced bliss.
'If you are going to kill me, the polite thing to do would be to do it quickly. Death doesn't sound particularly enthralling.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human City Malvena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human City Malvena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next