We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Human City Malvena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Human City Malvena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 pm

((I know, right?! XD))

"This state really does not suit you," Valentine said and clucked his tongue. "How did you manage to get yourself injured?"
Valentine leaned close to Dante and examined the wound on his head where all the blood was coming from. It looked like a rather nasty wound to him.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am

Dante looked up at the mass of spiky hair blurring in front of him.
'Talking to me like I"m your equal doesn't suit you, vampire.'
His eyes held anger and fire, but as soon as Valentine leaned close to examine the wound, Dante briefly touched Valentine's hand, and light opened in his eyes.
((Gah...... fangirl time xD ))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 pm

((LOL, me in real life: O__________O ZOMFGZOMFGJHSVJRHELKGKWKFEEEEEE *SQUEALSQUEALSPAZZDANCEGIGGLESNORT* AKHGLEGLKSJFRKSHGLK ..... Ahem ... I'm normal!!! >:0
XD))

A delighted grin spread across the vampire's face and he caught Dante's hand in his own before he could pull it away.
"Now there's that feisty attitude I love so much." Valentine said, his red eyes looking down into Dante's blue eyes. Those eyes .... Valentine had wondered himself sick about those electric blue eyes. They were just so pretty. He could honestly say that in all the thousands of years he had been alive, he had never come across anyone with such beautiful eyes. They had to be special to capture Valentine and force him to ignore everything around him until he claimed the owner of those eyes.
As these thoughts continued, Valentine leaned so close to Dante that their noses touched and their lips were just a few centimeters apart. His eyes were intensely focused on Dante's; He was studying the way his pupils were so black, and in some areas of his eyes there were dark blue while in others it was such a bright blue, that .... That ... Valentine couldn't even compare anything to the stunning complexity that was Dante's eyes.
Valentine's middle finger had started to slowly rub up and down the vein at Dante's wrist. When he felt the pulse from the vein, his focus came back slowly to him and he saw how close he was to Dante.
"I'm sorry, it's just that ... Your eyes." Valentine spoke softly and his face flickered with bewilderment for a second. Since when was he so weak that he got this captivated by a human? Weren't humans supposed to be captivated by him, and not the other way around?
"I've never been so captivated by a human for just his eyes." Valentine whispered. Usually it would be the blood or if the human was attractive enough for Valentine to become captivated by them, but just a pair of eyeballs?
That first night Valentine had seen Dante.... He remembered it so well. Dante's handsome face had caught interest in Valentine and his devil-may-care attitude had drawn him in, but what kept him so obsessed with the human was those damn eyes. Those damn blue eyes.
Valentine had become obsessed; Captivated and enraptured, and infatuated with this human with those blue eyes. He had been plagued by him for every single hour of the day and of the night.
Valentine couldn't take it; He simply wouldn't have another vampire or even a human take his beautiful human from him.
The thoughts of that actually happening made Valentine feel rage. His fingers tightened on Dante's hand, his eyes darkened with a lethal anger, and his fangs could be seen poking out from beneath his top lip.
No, he simply wouldn't rest until Dante was his, and only his.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

At the mention, Dante's eyes seemed to brighten and change in colour, to something even more intense.
As if they enjoyed being complimented.
Dante entertwined their hands, pale with a deathly white, human and vampire.
The pulse in his hand quickened at Valentine's touch, his cheeks flushed colour for once, blushing a colour that dit not mention his moonlight-white hair.
'You....you're different from the other vampires.'
He dropped his voice to a whisper, hoping that no one else in the entire world existed at that moment; it was just the two of them, blood mixing with innocence, crimson mixing with azure, entertwining with the other so fast that they did not have time to realise what had hit them.
Dante was never one to crave companionship, he loathed it, even. But something changed in Dante that night. He couldn't call up the careless, loneless Dante that, for so many years had held control of his feeling, his thoughts, and emotions.
For once, Dante did not care about anything else. He had to claim this vampire for his own, the thought of him holding another, drinking from someone else, or even looking at them...he could not handle it. His blood began to boil under his skin and he seized control of both of Valentine's hands, and put them over his chest, where his heart lie.
'You make this feel like there's something worth feeling left in it.'
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Valentine's red eyes were full of curiosity and wonder as he watched the emotions play out on Dante's face. Rather than stare at the beating vein in his neck, like he usually would with a human, his eyes were entirely focused on Dante's face. Especially those bright, bright blue eyes.
He could feel the rapid beating of Dante's heart against his hands, beating against Dante's ribcage like a trapped bird trying to escape. Valentine's fingers slowly curled and gripped Dante's shirt, and he pulled himself forward to the other. Their lips would have met but at the lost moment, Valentine's sweet breath blew across Dante's mouth and he leaned down to his neck. He didn't bite; He only nuzzled the human's neck, overjoyed at how soft and silky his skin was.
"It truly is a wonder," Valentine murmured, his lips pressed against Dante's earlobe, "that I don't want you just for your blood."
Valentine chuckled softly and in one swift movement, he was on his feet with Dante in his arms, holding him so close he could feel the human's heart beating against his own body.
Valentine simply couldn't resist; That blood on Dante's head was taunting him with its delicious scent and beautiful red colour. He drew the tip of his finger up the side of Dante's head, from jawbone to scalp, and licked the blood off. A shiver of utter delight passed over the vampire and his arms tightened on Dante.
"Shall we be off, then? I wouldn't want you to bleed yourself dry out here." Valentine said, his hand dropping down to Dante's neck. His fingers gently brushed his jugular, but again his eyes were entirely focused on Dante's, as if he were afraid to look away and they would be gone.
"Or have some other vampire bleed you dry." Valentine thought aloud, a dangerous darkness clouding his face, darkening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Despite Dante's mental state, his injury just had to ruin the moment. Against his will, it continued dripping at a quick rate, it's a wonder he hadn't already passed out from blood loss. His mind kept telling his body to stop bleeding, but it's like his body was doing the complete opposite.
He started feeling faint, not entirely due to the wound. Merely glancing at the vampire that held him, or thinking about him made Dante's heart skip a beat, it made him swoon like a teenage girl with a crush, which was quite embarrasing.
He looked up in wonder at the vamppire, how easily he carried Dante in his arms, how careful he seemed with the human.
While Valentine was verbally threatening another vampire to come snatch Dante from his arms ,Dante could feel himself becoming lighter in Valentine's arms, until he couldn't feel the chill in the night air, or arms supporting him any longer. He was so relaxed and at ease with the vampire that he fell asleep, his arms clutched for life around one of Valentine's arms.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

All thoughts of what violence and terrible rage he'd bring upon anyone who dared to take away Dante melted the moment he looked down and saw that his precious little human was fast asleep. He even faltered a moment on his feet. Did he really feel that comfortable with the vampire that he could fall asleep so easily in his arms? Or perhaps he was just exhausted...
Valentine was moving too fast for any human to actually see him. They would probably feel a gust of wind that seemingly came from nowhere, but that was it.
Valentine did not live in Kaleva nor Vaclav--He was one of the vampires that lived in the forest that served as a type of barrier between the human and vampire cities. His castle would be in plain sight if you traveled deep enough into the forest, but he was never worried about any human invasions upon the Vladimirov castle. That castle had been there for many, many centuries; It was visible and yet invisible all at the same time. Plus he had many traps and tricks for any trespassers.
That castle was where Valentine arrived in the next few moments. The grand entrance hall was large with a domed ceiling and a staircase leading upstairs on either side. Valentine walked up the staircase, a bright red carpet on the wooden stairs, and into his bedroom where he placed Dante gently on his bed.
He was reluctant to let the human out of his arms, but he told himself it would only be for a few minutes.
When Valentine came back into the room, he sat on the bed and began cleaning the wound on Dante's head.
There was the soft noise of a dress rustling and then a tiny girl with raven-black hair and bright blue eyes was attached to Valentine's back with her tiny arms wrapped around his neck and her chin on his shoulder.
"Who's your friend? He smells nice." Poppy giggled and nuzzled her father's neck.
"He might be here for a while." Valentine said as he stood up and swung Poppy around so that she was in his arms, giggling. Poppy and Finny, his only children. He valued them most in his life, even though the explanation of their birth was a vague and mysterious one--Just the way Valentine liked to keep it.
"Now then, go along and play. I'm sure Finny is in great despair without you by his side."
At the mention of her brother, Poppy's blue eyes widened and were in near tears. Poppy and Finny were so attached they couldn't bear the thought of leaving the other one alone for even five minutes. Poppy jumped out of Valentine's arms and ran out of the room without a word.
Valentine shook his head, a faint smile on his face, and walked over to his armoire, pulling off his coat and shirt. He put on a purple button-up shirt made of the finest silk and leaned his back against the armoire. His eyes rested on the sleeping human on his bed as his fingers began to button his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 am

B Dante fell into a restful sleep, the first he'd had as long as he could remember. His dreams were usually very lucid and terryfying if he didn't drown them out with alcohol. But for once, he was truly comfortable. His breathing was deep and relaxed, and he didn't need his booze to soothe him tonight.
He wished unconciously that he could stop time and live in this moment foreve, knowing Valentine was at his side.

Finny ran through the large, stone corridor, searching for his sister.
'That dumb girl got herself lost again!' He shouted to the portrait of one of his ancestors on the wall, surrounded by priceless vases with eternally blooming flowers.
Finny nearly sobbed. He hated not having Poppy nearby, and despite what he would admit to anyone, being alone scared him.
He ran even faster, shouting her name. 'POPPY!'
He continued shoting and running, and ran straight into his father's long legs.
'Oh, hi dad.' He smiled adorably, knowing his father doted on them.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:05 am

A smile so full of happiness and love broke out on the vampire's face. It would be hard to believe that the man lifting the little boy up in his arms was a vampire. It would defy the way those silly humans thought of vampires: Cold, heartless, unable to love anyone or anything. Valentine adored his children to no end. Most children, human or vampire, annoyed the hell out of him, but his own were just so precious to him. He would turn the world upside-down and inside-out if they were taken from him.
"Finny, you just missed Poppy. She ran out in such a hurry to find you," Valentine said and nodded towards the very door that Poppy had fled moments before Finny had entered it. At just that very moment Poppy returned. She looked so distressed and worried over her brother that it was almost too adorable to bear, and then when her eyes registered Finny in her father's arms, she gave a squeal and jumped on Valentine.
Even vampires lose their balance every now and then. Especially when their children pounce on them like a lion pouncing on a gazelle.
Valentine crashed to the floor with a rather loud noise, cradling Poppy and Finny against his chest. Poppy sat staring down at Valentine with her eyes wide like saucers and full of worry, her bottom lip trembling. She surely thought she was in trouble, but when Valentine smiled, she giggled and attached herself to Finny.
"Daddy, are you going to eat that human over there?" Poppy asked and played with Valentine's hair. He would bite anyone who dared to touch even one strand on his pretty little head; Besides his children, his hair was his most prized possession. He didn't so much mind it when Poppy or Finny did, as long as they didn't mess it up too bad.
"Poppy, we don't eat humans. We aren't cannibals. We just drink their blood and that's that." Valentine pushed himself up onto his elbow and looked over at the sleeping human. So peaceful in such a vulnerable state, Valentine thought, and alone in a castle with vampires.
"Are you going to share him?" Poppy asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. She kept looking over at Dante.
"No, Poppy, not this one. Do you have a crush on that devilishly handsome human over there?" Valentine asked with a serious face, but he was only teasing her. Poppy squeaked and buried her face in Finny's shirt.
Valentine laughed and laid back against the ground, threading his hands together behind his head. When his laughter subdued, he stared up at the ceiling for a long time and kept thinking that same question again and again.
What did he plan on doing with that human?
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 am

Finny lay on his father, wrestling his legs and trying to win.'Why'd you bring a human here, dad, if you're not going to eat him? Cannibalism sounds fun.' A devilish grin spread on Finny's face, and he looked over at his sister, attaching a tiny pink bow to his father's oh-so-stylishly messy hair. He giggled at how his father looked. Finny lifted his head to one side, his hair falling into his eyes before he could push it out, and he sniffed the air deeply, their house was becoming contaminated with the scent of that human.
Finny wondered for a second about something one of the many servants had told him.
'Dad, is it true that the humans are going to hunt us down and kill us?'
((Bleh. I'm not sure if they have servants, just seems like something Val would do if he lived in a castle xD ))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 am

((Probably because Val is too lazy to clean up after himself. xD))

All at once Valentine's relaxed manner changed. Any trace of laughter would not be found on his suddenly darkened face or in the fierceness of his bright red eyes. He sat up and looked both of his children in the eyes. All joking and fun was not to happen at that moment; It was all seriousness now.
"That is nonsense, understand? I won't allow those silly humans to touch a hair on either of you. If it comes down to it, you both need to go to the room you always hide in when you play Hide And Seek. I'll take care of any humans that decide to pay us a visit." In the wine cellar near the basement was a hidden door of sorts. If it was found, it would lead to a room with more wine and a ladder that brought you deep underground to a cozy apartment. Valentine had made that room himself in preparation of such a thing were to happen.
"Now you two go and play before we wake up my friend. He needs his rest." Valentine smiled only for their benefit; He knew Poppy found it scary when he wasn't smiling or laughing. He kissed both on the forehead and turned them so that they faced the door and gave each a gentle push towards it.
Valentine lounged on the bed beside Dante and tossed a red apple back and forth between his hands. After a few moments of silent pondering, he took a bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Finny glanced back at his dad, he didn't seem like his normal self when he wasn't smiling. 'Okay, dad....' He wasn't entirely convinced with his dad's explaination, but what could be done?
Finny grabbed Poppy by the hand and led them off a narrow, twisting hallway. 'C'mon, slowpoke, you get to be it this time! We're gonna play ide and seek!' Finnny always thought his games to be the better ones, and he loved being leader.

Dante rolled over, faintly in his sleep. His long, lean legs stretched out and twisting, making his hips look curvier. He made his way into a coccoon of the white fluffy comforter, his eyes still closed. With his hair and his skin tone, he nearly became invisible between the tangle of white conforter and himself. Propping himself onto his elbows, he did another stretch, and half-yawn. When he opened his eyes, he spotted the vampire looking at him. Dante caught himself blushing before he could cover it with the comforter, and he felt a bandage on his head, which was very sore and brusied. 'Ugh.. I swear I could sleep here forever. It's far more comfortable than any other bed I've slept on.' And that was true. He didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 am

Valentine passed the core of the now-eaten red apple back and forth between his hands. He paused when he felt movement from the human beside him and turned to watch as Dante slowly woke up. There was just something about that sleepy look on his face that was so damn adorable. The blush didn't help make it less adorable.
"Nice to see you're finally awake, Sleeping Beauty. I was starting to worry that you'd gone into a coma." Valentine allowed one corner of his mouth to pull up in a half smile before he stood from the bed and tossed the apple core into the trash can. It was true, he had been a bit worried. He didn't know how long humans were supposed to sleep, or what was a healthy amount of hours for them after suffering an injury. He supposed they would wake when they were rested well enough and decided to leave Dante to his slumber for those several hours.
"You can stay here however long you wish, by the way. We don't get many guests, so it is quite ... Delightful when there is one. I can show you to the guest room?" Valentine stood at the foot of the bed with one hand resting against his hip and the other scratching his head. He looked slightly confused; He had decided that he'd allow Dante to stay if he wanted to. But if he didn't want to .... Valentine hadn't gotten that far with his decisions.
The pink bow was still in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Dante looked around at the large, well-decorated room they were in. It was breath-takingly beautiful, with an air of. Classic decoration, unable to reproduce by new minds, and when it was it came off as tacky and class-less.
'I can stay here, in this mansion?' He continued to look around.
'It's not like I have anywhere else to go. And your house is undoubtedly more comfortable than the street corner.'
His hand raised subconsciously to a bruise on his cheek, one that didn't look like it was inflicted the night before.

Dante looked at the vampire, at his pale, flawless skin, and the dark circles under his eyes. Sure, he didn't look human, but he looked less animalistic than the anti-vampire humans that he'd seen. Ironic. He didn't take this into consideration for long, and he stared at the bow in the vampire's hair and stifled a giggle.
'You have guest rooms here?' His eyes opened in shock. 'Where do you get all this money for this house from?' He didn't put it past him that this house would be the largest he had ever seen, much less been inside.
Dante felt completly at ease here. Much more so when he was in the street, or even drowning his thoughts in alcohol.
'A guest room?' Dante frowned, teasingly at the vampire.
'What if I would much rather share your bed?' He raised his eyebrows suggestively as he laughed quietly at his own flirting.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

A soft chuckle left the vampire's lips as he watched Dante look all about the room, apparently amazed at how well Valentine had decorated the room. He would change it every few years if he grew bored of the atmosphere, but for the most part the room stayed in gorgeous shades of purple and black with splashes of red here and there.
"Considering you're looking at the prince of the Vladimirov family, the money I get for this beautiful castle comes from my dearest mother and father." Valentine inclined his head to a large portrait of a beautiful couple. The woman's hair was a stunning deep shade of blue and held up in an exquisite bun with long, curling pieces framing her face, and her eyes were a stunning shade of red. She had the type of eyes that saw right through the soul and pierced it; It was an intimidating gaze for most, but for Valentine that gaze had always been so full of love and adoration for her precious little prince.
Valentine's face was mirrored in the man's, but whereas Valentine's face was a bit girlish and charmingly so, his father's face was mysterious with a dangerously handsome smile upon it. His own hair was raven-black and pin-straight; It swept the floor when he walked, but not once could someone find even a single strand out of place. His eyes were of the deepest shades of red and the calm gaze was as unnerving as his long, pointed fangs.
Ah, parents. Valentine felt such love for them whenever he gazed at that portrait.
"I wouldn't be able to allow you to leave even if you wanted to," Valentine continued as he crawled onto the bed and on top of Dante on his hands and knees, his head tilted to the side, the ends of his raven hair brushing Dante's chest.
"You see, I'm afraid I've become quite infatuated with you and those gorgeous blue eyes, and it won't be easy to escape me. Besides, I did save your life, didn't I? So you do owe. Me. Some. Thing~"
A feline-like smile spread slowly on Valentine's lips as he drew the tip of his index finger down the jugular in Dante's neck.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

Dante lay back on the bed, Valentine's words echoing througout his mind. The more he learned about the vampires, the more he despised humans. 'I wonder what it's like, living with your loving parents.' His eyes held a darkness, the colour of the ocean before a storm. 'My parents abandoned me in the street before I could walk.' He smiled, but his eyes betrayed his mouth's grin. He didn't know the love of a parent, or even what they looked like. 'I guess it's a good thing they did ditch me, I'm just a pathetic homeless alcoholic.' His breath was shallow, like he was thinking. But his head shook, got rid of the apathy and self-pity.
He leaned in closer to the vampire, so close he caught a delicious scent, mixture of milk melted chocolate and rich vanilla, entertwined across the vampire's skin. How odd that the human wanted the vampire, like he was being seduced. Stories never told of humans being attracted to their vampire captives. Never. Stories portrayed them as hideous beasts, but anyone who had come face-to-face with one could undoubtedly tell you how they desired them.
Dante didn't know if his desire was the vampire's powers, or his own genuine attraction. He hoped it was the latter.
He inched closer, resting his head on the vampire's shoulder, his throat just inches from the vampire's fangs.
'Why would I want to leave?' His face was becoming increasingly flustered, a blush spread across his face, so that his hair and visage didn't match in colour any more.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 pm

With each word Dante spoke, Valentine inched closer and closer and closer. He brushed his lips across Dante's neck and nuzzled it, his voice a soft purr.
"You're not homeless anymore." Valentine licked softly up his neck, shivering with delight. Salty-sweet skin, it was just so scrumptious. The tips of his fangs ran gently down his neck and he allowed himself one nibble. It didn't draw any blood. He wasn't sure if he wanted that right now, or if it'd taste sweeter if he waited just a bit longer.
"You know, all that garbage about us vampires being evil creatures and such. Who would want to stay in the home of such a horrendous monster?" A tad of bitterness leaked into Valentine's voice. He understood the fear humans would feel, but telling such ridiculous stories of vampires being hideous monsters that only wanted to kill.... It infuriated Valentine. Especially because he was not the least bit hideous. Those stories gave all vampires a bad name.

((Hurrr. Fail post. I'm not very focused right now.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human City Malvena   Human City Malvena - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human City Malvena
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2