We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 am

Well, intros happen here. Surprised It's been about two weeks since the vampires were discovered, so yeah.

Use a * after their name to indicate who will survive. You don't have to pick right away; In fact, you probably shouldn't. Surprised

Name:
Lives in:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

You don't have to use this form. Surprised

And no you may not go around killing other people's characters all willy-nilly. >_> You has to ask. D:<

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Luna Dalca
Birthday: August 16 1937
Species:Vampire
Lives in: Vaclav

Personality: Luna is considered shy by vampire standards. She doesn't like fighting and would rather curl up with a good book. She's smart but is physically weak for a vampire. She is a logical, quick thinker.

Appearance: White hair past her shoulders that she usually covers in a black beanie. She wears a black long-sleeved shirt and black jeans with black sneakers. She has silver eyes and is small and slim, about 5'2" and around 100 pounds. Her face is a perfect oval, with medium almond-shaped eyes framed with long but not thick lashes. She has a little babyish nose and her lips are small and red, not exactly thick but not exactly thin.
Sort of like this: Click

History: The second of three children, Luna has met a few humans and has build her judgement with that. She thinks humans aren't animals, unlike many other vampires. But she does not leave Vaclav very often, preferring to stay inside on the computer or with a good book.

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Name: Ventus Rilardriss (Ven for short)
Age: He looks 17, his real age is unknown, but it's known that he's over a thousand years old.
Birthday: March 25th.
Species: Vampire.
Personality: Ven is a loud, proud vampire. Everyone around him says that he's obnoxiously loud, but he doesn't care.
He spends his hours pestering others.
Despite his loud exterior, he keeps most of his true feelings locked under a facade of friendliness. He doesn't really talk about himself, and he never mentions family or anything of the sort.
He's interestingly disinterested in humans. He always watches them from afar, slinking into the darkness. He mocks the humans for being so blind, and he's not one to back down from a fight if provoked.
Appearance: sort of tall, about 5'7", with sleek ashe blonde hair that he keeps in a ponytail, reaching to his waist. He has bright grey eyes, the colour of a stormy sea.
Ven always wears bright, colourful clothes that stand out among his peers.

Last edited by Electric Neon on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 am

Name: Hadley Skelton.

Birthday: January 17, 1994.

Species: Human.

Lives In: Malvena.

Appearance: She would appear to be innocent and harmless if you didn't know how skilled her fighting is, with or without a stake. Her hair is a light sky-blue, and there are white pieces here and there, giving her hair the appearance of the sky with white clouds thin and spread about it. Her eyes are white with violet rings. She is around 5'7" in height and she is not very thin; She actually has some meat and muscle on her bones.

Personality: Hadley enjoys making friends; She has a fun personality and laid-back attitude when she's home in Malvena. She becomes quite serious and focused when she goes hunting for any leeches--She often calls vampires that. She doesn't quite hate vampires, but she also doesn't like them. She would rather kill them than be killed, and while she is small compared to many other vampires, she doesn't mind the challenge. It's a test of her ability to take down a vampire, after all. She won't go around killing every vampire that she sees, though. Her goal is to kill the ones that mean harm to humans--Or the ones that just piss her off.

((Here's a picture of how her hair looks like. http://file048a.bebo.com/5/large/2009/02/05/09/2187537377a10030336150l.jpg I'm too lazy to describe it.))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Name: Midori Riddle.

Birthday: April 23rd.

Species: Vampire--One of the elder vampires.

Lives In: Vaclav.

Appearance: Her hair is a dark red that goes past her shoulders a little and it is in slight curls at the ends, and the curls at the ends are black. Her eyes are ruby-red.

Personality: Midori is one of the elder vampires, and one of the gentlest ones out there. She is kind and takes a motherly protection over the younger vampires, like Luna. She isn't afraid to fight if need be, and she is very strong. She doesn't mind the humans unless they attack one of her kind for no reason. Her favourite colour is red and she is often seen wearing red clothing--Mostly dresses with a black cloak.

((I changed her age because she's supposed to be one of the elder vampires and 181 doesn't seem so old to me. o_o So yeah.))

((Well if she's really an elder she'd probably be more like 600-something. o_o))

Last edited by CandyAddict on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Name: Lucy Dalca
Species: Vampire
Birthday: July 23rd, 1997

Personality: Lucy isn't that much like her older sister Luna, but still follows her around a lot. Luna is a role model for her, but that doesn't mean she's just like Luna. She doesn't share the same views on humans being somewhat decent, although she is nice enough to anyone who's kind to her.

Appearance: She's got platinum-blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, and it's straight. Very straight. She's around 5'5", and her face is the same oval shape as Luna's. They also have near-identical small, childish noses and almond-shaped eyes, but Lucy's are icy blue instead of silver. Her lips are also wider and thinner, but just a bit and a different shape. She wears mostly the same style as Luna, but she wears short-sleeved shirts and hates hats. The colors of her clothes aren't always black either, more dark colors like dark green, midnight blue, and bloodred.
Like this: Click

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 pm

((And this is just so I can give this fucker a name. >_> Someone can just kill him off. D: I don't care.))

Name: Xander Dalca
Lives in: Kaleva, moved there about 20 years ago

Personality: He's an asshole who hates humans.
Appearance: He looks like his sisters Lucy and Luna but he's a guy.
Back to top Go down
WolfHakan

WolfHakan

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Deliah Draycov

Personality: Deliah was once a kind young girl but the many passing years drained her of her common sense and general security. She has since become extremely paranoid and quite entirely insane. She never seems to be looking at anything but rather at the open air around objects, though no one really understands why. Deliah developed a strange habit of not finishing some sentences or forgetting what she was saying in the middle a sentence. Overall she appears mostly, if not completely, detached from the world yet usually seems to be in a good mood.

Appearance: Long black hair that falls to the ground masks her luminous, ice blue eyes. Her skin is ghostly white due to the fact that she hasn't seen sunlight in over 300 years. The vibrant red of her lips is amplified by the complete lack of colour in her skin and clothing. She usually wears a rather shapeless black gown that sweeps along the floor like her hair. The dress covers her entire body, except her face and she wears gloves to cover her hands. Deliah also wears a wide brimmed hat with a translucent veil that hangs off it and falls to the floor. Her clothes are fairly ragged but she refuses to replace them.

History: When asked about her past Deliah's response is always the same, "I remember it like it were yesterday..." But she never says more. Due to the fact that she mostly keeps to herself, not much is known about the odd girl other than that she rarely ever leaves Vaclav.

Other: Deliah often wonders around singing this song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBHUfv40pM&feature=related

Last edited by WolfHakan on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katalyst

Katalyst

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Name: N/A Someone can give her a name later if they want.
Species: Vampire dog
Personality: She is friendly to the people she knows, but cautious around those she doesn't know.
Appearance: http://onlydogbreeds.com/images/dogsLrg/karelian_bear_dog.jpg
History: She showed up in Vaclav a few years ago. Nobody knows where she came from.
Other: Vampire dogs used to be pretty common, but now they are extremely rare. She has a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Name: She has no name.
Species: Vampire puppy
Personality: She follows her mommy the other vampire doggy around.

Appearance: Introductions. PC230427
But with red eyes.

History: She showed up with her mom.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Name: Simon Xerin.

Birthday: December 21.

Lives In: Kaleva.

Appearance: His face is girlish and he doesn't have much muscle. Actually, he is quite weak. His hair is black and it's short, coming to just near his shoulders and he usually keeps it forward so that it falls on his chest. His hair is a dark brown with his bangs being dyed a straw-blond. His hair is spiked in some places and poofy in others--His hair is basically a mess. His bangs usually cover his eyes--He's constantly getting them trimmed--And his eyes are blue. The left eye is a very bright blue while the right eye is a dark, dark blue, and his pupils are vertical, like a cat's. The whites of his eyes also cannot be seen. His skin is cream-coloured and there is always a pink blush on his cheeks. He's tall and lanky, and he would've been clumsy on his feet had he not been turned into a vampire. He'll usually be seen wearing band T-shirts under a black duster and dark grey jeans tucked into dark red boots. These boots have a silver cross on the side of each boot with black buckles and white laces. An orange-and-white checkered scarf is usually worn around his neck with a blue tie hanging loosely down underneath it. Simon is always seen with shiny, clean razors inbetween his lips, which are naturally pink and give him the appearance of wearing light pink lipstick.

Personality: Before the war with the vampires and the humans, he was always a friendly vampire that was laughing and smiling constantly. He really couldn't harm a fly, and he never did like violence. But when the humans started accusing the vampires of being evil and killing his own kind, he changed drastically. He became cold and distant, indifferent to all the humans and all the vampires. He doesn't care if he kills a human or if a human kills another vampire. He rarely smiles, but when he does, it is wolf-like and hellish.

History: He was best friends with Hadley Skelton for a long time. She never seemed to mind he was a vampire, and while they had their friendship, the other humans had yet to find out about the other vampires. So all was good until two weeks ago when they were discovered and the humans started making accusations and attacking. Hadley began to view all vampires as monsters and their friendship was ripped apart. He knows she would kill him if he ever dared to come near her, meaning harm or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Hajime Phantom.

Birthday: September 3rd.

Lives In: Liberty.

Appearance: Hajime's hair is short and it doesn't go past his neck. His hair is black with patches of yellow here and there, and it is parted in the middle though his right eye is usually hidden behind his bangs, which he is always pushing to the side. Hajime's eyes are a dark purple and almond-shaped, and his nose is tiny. He's at the normal height and size for his age. He usually wears dark shirts with some type of skull on them and blue jeans with with white Converse and limegreen laces. A pair of large black headphones with skulls on them are always around his neck, and he'll usually wear a sweater to hide the gun he carries in the back of his jeans and other weapons. He also wears a checkered fitted hat, his ears are gauged, and the left side of his nose is pierced with a diamond chain attached to another piercing on his left ear.

Personality: Hajime is very reckless and a dare-devil. He loves fighting and challenges, but what he hates is just sitting around and doing nothing. He believes vampires are evil and they should be killed, so he has taken it upon himself to rid the world of their bloodsucking, fiendish lives.

((I'm still working on these two~ Surprised I just wanted to get their descriptions out of the way for now.))

Last edited by CandyAddict on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 am

Name: Cassandra Dalca
Birthday: August 16, 1915
Lives in: Kaleva

Personality: Cassandra is quiet, but she's a bit arrogant in the way she thinks of humans. She considers humans to be inferior and for food only, like cows are to humans, and thinks vampires should breed humans exclusively for blood.
Appearance: She's about 5'7", with wavy red-brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Her face is a thin oval, with high eyebrows and a sharp nose that sharply contrast her large, childish bloodred eyes and matching plump mouth, a mouth that naturally curves down a bit in the corners. She's fairly skinny, about 127 pounds with regular-sized breasts. Kind of like this: Click
History: Cassie used to be a party girl, but decided to settle down about 15 years ago. She fell in love with Xander when he first moved there.
Other: Married to Xander Dalca

Name: Lily Dalca*
Birthday: June 8, 2006
Lives in: Kaleva

Personality: Typical 5-year-old. She follows her mother around everywhere and gets distracted easily.
Appearance: She has dirty-blonde hair, not too straight but not extremely wavy either. She's about three feet tall, and has very pale skin. She looks more like her mother in the shape of her eyes and lips, however her lips don't curl down and her eyes are more silvery, like her father's. She's a skinny little kid, weighing about 55 pounds.
History: None, she's five

((both just made out of boredom. D: And to add a bit more to the Dalca family. No idea why I like doing that so much. xD))
_________________________________________________________________________________

((This is so there's something to be done in the human cities. >_>))

Name: Julia Messerli
Birthday: April 14, 1994
Species: Human
Lives in: Malvena

Personality: Julia is nice to people who are nice to her and tries not to pass judgement on those she doesn't know. Therefore, she doesn't hate vampires. She's more scared and curious Han hateful towards them. She enjoys drawing, and is decent at it, though not great.
Appearance: Not exactly remarkable. She has frizzy, straight light brown hair that falls down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a darker brown though. Her face is unremarkable - oval, with small eyebrows, eyes that always seem to be half-closed, medium nose that isn't pointy at all and a mouth that always seems to be partially open. She wears plain t-shirts in various colors with blue jeans, a grey hoodie and brown hiking boots. Like this: Click
History: Julia was always a bit of an outcast at school. She never wore brand names and always got 'B's, which kept her out of both the nerd and popular groups. So she turned to drawing. When she heard vampires exist, she was confused and curious. She wanted people to actually give them a chance.

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Name: Vexate Rilardriss.
Age: She looks about 17, but she's far older, although no one knows of this.
Appearance: Vex is about 5'6", with almost albino-like skin, with faint colour. She has freckles under her eyes. Her eyes are bright green, almost neon-coloured, with bright blue rings in the middle.
Her hair is wavy, with thick bangs covering her forehead. Her hair is a light ashe blonde, long in the front, wavy and extending to her chest. In the back, it's short and just reaches the top of her neck. (Like Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter, I'm too lazy to describe it much better. XD ))
Personality: Vexate is calm, and quiet. She doesn't talk about herself much, and when she does talk, it's quick and to the point. She gets anxious in crowds, and doesn't confide in anyone but Hadley. For some reason she thinks more highly of Hadley than anyone else, and wants to be like her.
However, despite her shyness, she's a professional with all sorts of weapons. Her favourite is a holy water-grenade launcher. She's quick with a stake, but still gets nervous out on the field.
It's impossible to tell what she thinks of vampires, it seems sometimes she hates them, but other times it appears she doesn't mind them. She keeps most of her opinions on the matter to herself.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Name: Ghysaline Vance
Blrthday: May 14, 1647

Personality: Ghysaline is rather disdainful. She doesn't really give a shit about humans as long as she's getting blood. She hates feeding off the druggies in the dining hall and never does it, instead risking going out to feed on humans.
Appearance: Thin brown hair that she doesn't really do anything with. It reaches her mid-back. She has sharp, thin features, and her eyes are heavy-lidded and always seem to be glaring, her lips always curved down in a frown. She's tall, about 5'9" and her eyes are a bright bloodred.
History: Ghysaline was a twin sister. Though she and her twin Emmeline never agreed on anything, they'd always help each other and were always there. Over time, Ghysaline started growing more and more distant, but Emmeline was always there, the only person she really cared about. About a week ago, they were out for a walk in the woods. A slayer came and killed Emmeline and tried to kill Ghysaline, but she killed them and escaped. Now she has to raise her niece Rachelle, who is the only person she cares about anymore.

Name: Rachelle Terranova
Birthday: December 24, 1964

Personality: Rachelle is quiet. She used to be louder and more involved, but her mother's death still has her upset. She spends a lot of her time crying. When she's not like this, however, she's not exactly talkative, but she'll talk to anyone who talks to her.
Appearance: She has thin, straight black hair that falls down to her upper back. Her eyes are honey-colored, and her eyebrows are small and curved softly. Her eyes are a bit large, and her nose is small with a small mouth that's curved downwards. She always looks mildly surprised.
History: She lived with her mother until she was killed by a vampire hunter. Now she lives with her aunt in a completely different city.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Name: Hikari Phantom.

Birthday: February 17th.

Lives In: Liberty.

Appearance: Hikari looks like her older brother, just more girlish with plumper lips and bigger eyes. She is very short for her age, appearing to be a few years younger than her true age, and thin with a flat chest and skinny arms. She has a small group of pink freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks. Her hair is long, layered, and a milk-white. The bangs and ends of her hair is a very light yellow. Her eyes match the yellow in her hair and her pupil is white, not black, with blue specks.

Personality: Hikari is a very adorable and loving girl. She has a very strong attachment to Hajime; She follows him everywhere, or at least tries to, but he never allows her to come along when he goes hunting. Hikari is very friendly--Maybe too friendly. She will talk to strangers and wander around by herself, day or night.

Other: Hikari is kind of an outcast in Liberty. A lot of people say something happened to her to make her different, to make her not as human as the rest. All the other children avoid her and the only friends she really has is her brother.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Name: Grace Vincent
Species: Human
Lives in: Liberty

Personality: Grace has always been angry at everything. She was always the bully on the playground, and has never gotten far in life due to her anger issues. She was thrown out by her parents wen she tunred 18, never had any friends, and never managed to get a job. Now that this new thing has come around for her to hate, she jumped on board with no questions.
Appearance: Short black hair cut to about the bottom of her chin, with a face that always seems angry and eyes that always seem to glare. She holds herself very straight and is tall, maybe about 5'8".
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 am

Name: Minx Draculak.

Birthday: October 31, 1610.

Appearance: Her hair is a shade of purple that isn't too dark and also not too bright. Her pigtails are a shade of blue that also isn't too dark nor too bright. Her pigtails are long, reaching her feet, and two red bows with black stripes and a skull wearing a black tophat in the middle of the bow are attached to each pigtail. Minx has white skin as white as a porcelain doll's. Her eyes are very big, round, doll-like and her eyelashes are very, very long. Both of her eyes are a bluish-purple with a sliver of pink under a ring of highlighter-yellow. There is a ring of black inside the ring of yellow, and a ring of white around her black pupils. Minx is exactly 5'5" in height and her breasts are above average, her waist is very, very tiny and her hips curve softly down to a pair of long, slender legs. Being from the 1600 era, Minx is always wearing corsets and fancy dresses; A pale blue dress that exposes the tops of her breasts which are pushed up from the corset she wears underneath. The lining is gold of the dress with white lace and a blue bow in the exact middle of her chest. The gold lining extends straight down from under her breasts and three vertical strips across her stomach, leaving a tiny space between, and each has a silver button at the end. The cuffs of the sleeves are folded back with gold straps and silver buttons. The choker around her neck matches the dress and a red heart hangs down at the nape of her neck. She always has a real human skull that is polished and very clean with the words "Memento Mori" on the forehead of the skull. The dress is short, with the blue part reaching just her mid-thighs and white lace underneath it, short in the front and very, very long in the back. Sewn onto the hem of the white lace piece of cloth are hearts. There is a red heart in the center of the skirt of her dress. Her stockings are blue and white striped. Her shoes are pale blue with a short heel and red bow on the ankle.

Personality: Minx is very flirtatious. She doesn't care about the humans at all. She views them as her food, and she views the human males as her toys to play with whenever she feels like it. She takes joy in seducing humans, male or female, and also in seducing fellow vampires. It's hard to resist and many have fallen victim to Minx Draculak. Minx is very cunning and quick-witted; She's good at deceiving and backstabbing, and basically doing anything and everything to get what she wants. While she isn't very lovable, she has a soft spot for her brother. She becomes very fierce and protective over him when any other females are around him, but she knows that he could very well handle himself--He is 100 years older than she.

History: Minx has been alive for many, many centuries--Since 1610. She doesn't remember if she ever was human or how she became a vampire. One night she woke up and she was a vampire, although she had never believed in them. She met Jinx that night and found out they were brother and sister. It's a mystery how they are related, but their resemblance is uncanny.

Other: Minx is always seen with a swan that is a deep shade of blue with a black beak and white eyes. A tiny gold crown is always on the swan's head. Both siblings can always be found with a deck of cards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jinx Draculak.

Birthday: April 1st, 1510.

Appearance: The top of his head is a very, very bright pink and at the ends it's a very bright red. His hair is short and only reaches his neck. Jinx's skin is as white as a porcelain doll and his eyes are big, round, and doll-like. He wears a circular eyepatch over his left eye that is white with a black Ace of Spades on it and four diamond chains hang from it against his cheek. His other eye has very long eyelashes. His eye is a reddish-pink with a sliver of orange under a ring of limegreen with a ring of black inside the ring of limegreen and a ring of white circling his black pupil. Jinx wears very fancy clothing; A white jacket with black cuffs and the inside is black. There are gold buckles on the cuffs and gold buttons on the coat. He leaves it open so you can see the white shirt beneath and has it buttoned at the waist. The tail-coat of it comes down to the back of his knees with a red heart on each tail. A large dark blue ribbon tied in a bow is at his neck and white gloves on his hands. His pants are dark blue and his boots reach to below the knee, black-and-white checkered with a pink bow on the heel of each and with pink laces. He always carries with him a black cane with a tiny skull on the top wearing a black tophat and eyepatch. His hat is red with a thick strip of black in the front. Two red straps go across that black strip and they have silver buckles. A gold hoop dangles from the top of the hat with three cards attached--Each card is red with a black Ace of Spades. There are two gold hoops on the brim of the hat on both sides in the front. His tie is red, matching the hat, with a black Ace of Spades at the bottom and worn loosely around his neck under the ribbon. Finally, Jinx has a flowing cape that is dark red and attached to his shoulders.

Personality: Jinx could care about humanity as much as he cares about the weather, which is little to nothing. Rather than seduce humans and vampires alike, Jinx takes joy in playing mind games with them. He's a mastermind genius of it and it's his favourite thing to do. He only associates himself with humans when he needs blood--Or if the human is pretty enough to earn more of his attention for longer than a few minutes. He thinks humans are disgusting, weak creatures and it infuriates him how easily they are killed. By disease, by fighting, by anything and everything. He isn't at all worried about getting killed, and he doesn't care how many other vampires are slayed as long as one of them isn't Minx, which he highly doubts would happen. Like Minx, he gets very fierce and protective over her when harm is facing her. He knows she can handle all the little toys she lures in, but he's always there, just in case. Both siblings can always be seen together and with their fangs fully elongated. They find no sense in "hiding" who they are and rather would embrace it than shun it.

History: Jinx was never human, or at least that's what he thinks. He doesn't remember if he was. He just remembers meeting his sister and ever since then the two have been inseparable.

Other: Jinx is always seen with a swan that is pure white with a black beak and electric-blue eyes. A silver crown with saphires is always on the swan's head. Both siblings can be found a lot of the time dancing when they aren't toying with the humans.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 am

Name: Valentine Vladimirov.

Age: His true age is unknown, although it is said he has been around for about as long as Midori. He looks only seventeen.

Birthday: November 21st.

Lives In: The forest inbetween the human and vampire cities in the Vladimirov Castle.

Appearance: Valentine has raven-black hair that is long, reaching his hips. He uses a lot of hair gel that he has imported from a foreign country that no one knows the name of. His bangs are always in his face and his hair in the back has very large spikes and it's poofy, messy but in the cutest of ways. His eyes are red with darker red rings around the pupil and his skin is white. Val is tall, slim, and very charming. He'll usually be seen wearing clothes that are purple--It's his favourite colour, and a black crown with a red V on it. His shirt is long-sleeved with black and grey stripes, and the sleeves come off his shoulders. His jeans are dark and are tucked into knee-high white Converse boots with a tall heel. A studded belt is around his narrow waist and a diamond chain hangs from it on one side; On the other is a large sword in a dark purple sheath. He wears a purple coat with black fur on the shoulders and cuffs of the sleeves.

Personality: Valentine doesn't mind the humans as long as they don't bother him. In particular, he has his eye on a certain human with white hair and the most stunning blue eyes that he has ever seen--Dante Haynes. Val is of course very charming, and he plans to use every ounce of his charm on that human. He doesn't view humans as 'toys' or just 'food'. He can be very playful when he wants to be, and very deadly when he needs to be. He's overall very flamboyant and flirtatious.

History: Valentine has children--Twins, a male and a female. It's unknown who their mother is, but he is extremely protective over both.

Other: Valentine has a few obessions: Red apples, red lollipops, hair gel, juicebox and blood slushies.
((He takes the blood of a human and uses it to make a slushie.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Poppy Vladimirov.

Age: Her age is unknown, but she looks younger than ten.

Birthday: June 3rd.

Lives In: The forest inbetween the human and vampire cities in the Vladimirov Castle.

Appearance: Poppy has the same raven hair as her father, but her eyes are a very stunning electric-blue. She's tiny, of course, for her age--Or at least for the age she appears to be.

Personality: Poppy is very quiet around strangers and she doesn't like the war between the vampires and the humans--It frightens her a lot. She worries about losing her family a lot. She is talkative and friendly around the people that she does know, and she is always with her brother if she's not with her father.

((This is probably going to be edited soon. Surprised Since Val's other chillydren is Ed's character and she needs to help me with sorting this out because Val was the one that gave birth to them in a different roleplay, and Dante is the father. xD So yeah.))

Last edited by CandyAddict on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 am

((GRACE IS THE MOTHER. O__________o

And I had no idea you were into mpreg. O.o))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

Name: Dante Haynes.
Birthday: July 31st.
Appearance: Dante is quite tall, and limber, but with slim muscles. His face is long, and boyish, with bright blue eyes that look like a glowstick. His eyelashes are long and cast shadows on his cheeks. His hair is bright and moolight-white coloured, with matching cocaine-white skin. Dante doesn't pay much attention to his hair, it's white and shaggy and reaches his chin, but he keeps it trimmed. He's quite lazy when it comes to fashion, and always wears a bright red hoodie under a thick leather jacket, with very ripped up jeans, and a pair of plain black Converse. He always carries a thick black sword with ornate writing in a foreign language at his side.

Personality: Dante is naturally an angry person, he always makes terrible first impressions. He loves drowning out thoughts and feelings with alcohol, he's a heavy alcoholic. Recently, he's becoming more desperate, doing nearly anything for another drink. He's curious about the other drugs running around his city, and he has a desire to try them but no moeny for them. He doesn't care about vampires, one way or another. He's always too wrapped up in his drinking to pay much attention. He won't ever back down from a fight, and he loves talking shit about people.

((Lmfao. xD Complications, complications. What if, somehow, they were test tube babies made with Val's dna? ....I don't. Razz know. We'll have to figure out what to do. ))
Name: Charles Phineas Vladmirov. ((But he goes by a shortened version of his middle name, Finny.))
Lives in: Vaclcav
Appearance: Charles has bright white hair that reaches his chin, he doesn't care about his hair too much...yet.
His eyes are bright crimson coloured. His face is ientical to Poppy's, and were you to give them matching hair, they would be impossible to tell apart, save for the eye contrast.
Personality: Charles is friendly, but quiet. He becomes very shy when he doesn't have his sister with him. When they're together, he's the kouder of the two. He adores his father, Valentine, but wonders who his mother is, and hates her for leaving them. He's extremely protective over Poppy, and constantly worries about her.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am

(D'AWWWWW!!! FINNY IS SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEEEKSSSS, RHUISHGJKSDBVJKSDNG RUAGH. xDD

And yes, Jilly. We thought it'd be hilarious if Val got super fat and preggers, and it was really quite hilarious. <3 Ah, good times, good times. As for figuring this out ..... Uhhh, uhm .. Errr ... Yeah ... Let's just say their mother was killed or something to make it easier. Or something. <_> )))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Carling Goldhawk
Birthday: June 15. She picked the date herself, seeing as her actual birthday is sometime in the summer, although she's not sure when.

Personality: Carling is a very patient vampire. Thousands of years will do that to you. She is quiet and learned - She speaks many languages and has read many books in her spare time. She thinks a lot about the past, and the future. Will I die in the coming years? She often wonders. She wouldn't have a problem with that, though - She's lived long enough as it is.
Appearance: Carling's skin is as pale as a sheet. She has large, sunken eyes of bright gold with dark lashes that contrast her skin beautifully. Her hair is dark golden, reaching to her shoulders, and her eyebrows match. She's short, about 5'1" and also skinny. She weighs about 100 pounds and looks somewhat like a small bird. Her clothing is dark and practical.
History: Carling's life has been fairly smooth. She was born in another small, long-gone vampire city. After her parents died, about a thousand years after her birth, she moved to the new little town in the area that is also long gone. After yet another four thousand years or so, she moved to the fairly new settlement of Vaclav and met Midori. They've been friends ever since.
Other: She had a child a couple thousand years ago, but she was separated from Carling a mere ten years after the child's birth. She doesn't like to talk about it.

((Maybe I'll have the kid return. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

((I'm gonna say Finny acts like a mixture of Hunny-sempai and Tamaki from Ouran High School. XD Hunny is all adorable and quiet, alikes eating cake, and making nicknames for people, and Tamaki is loud, and doting and overprotective. Ah, I love Tamaki. He's so awesome. ))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:43 am

((It would be an interesting twist if the mother was revealed. Surprised))
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

((Indeed, it would....

Val: Listen, chillydrens. Poppy, Finny ... Your real mother wasn't killed ... You see, I had this fling with this person years ago before you were born, and ... Well ... His name is Dante Haynes .... :U

Poppy: I have two daddys?! 8D

Finny: Yo, dude, whatthefuck? O_o

Dante: Errrr .... o////o

Lmfao. XDD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum