We Were Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Were Bored

Pretty much just a forum for me and my friends to be stupid on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire City Kaleva

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 am

Hadley cursed loudly when Grace finally managed to throw her off. She pushed herself up on her hands and glared venomously at the other girl.
"Me, crazy? Have a look in the mirror, darling! It will be your fault if a group of bloodsuckers come here and drain us dry! YOU were the one that shot ME, and now my blood is all over this place!" Hadley's voice was steadily rising to a high-pitched shriek.
She was no longer worried about the other girl killing her, but very worried about the many vampires that could be attracted by the scent of blood any minute. Maybe, and that was a big maybe, Hadley wasn't too close to the city and the vampires for them to catch a whiff of her blood on the wind.
Hadley wasn't in the best state to be fighting a bunch of vampires, and that other girl probably wouldn't even make it out alive against a group of vampires, crazy or not.

Midori's smile was reassuring as she walked to Lily's mother's room and swept inside after tapping on it.
"Your daughter delivered, safe and sound." Midori said with a curt nod to Lily's mother and gently set her on the ground. Midori kissed Lily on the forehead, tapped her nose, and left the room without another word.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:08 am

Grace screamed with rage at Hadley. She didn't have the brains to come back with a suitable comeback. And there was also the fact that it was true. "I only shot you because you're a fucking traitor!" she yelled, finally thinking of something to yell about. She then punched Hadley in the face as hard as she could.

Cassandra looked after Midori, then at Lily. "Lily ... Where were you? Why is your arm hurt?"
Lily looked down. "I went to the river ... Just for some fresh air!"
"Lily! You're not supposed to do that!" Cassandra said loudly.
"I'm sorry! I was just ... Bored ... " The child looked up at her mother, looking scared.
Cassandra sighed and asked what happened. Lily told her that some girl had come and shot her.
Cassandra sighed. "That's why you can't go out alone. There are bad people out there. Stay with me or at home at all times, do you understand?"
"I ... "
"Do you understand? Cassandra's tone wasn't louder, but firmer. Lily looked down. "Uh huh."
"Good, now it's bedtime." Cassandra smiled, kissed Lily on the forehead, and put her to bed. She let Luly sleep with her seeing as her father was in Vaclav. ((BUT HE'LL NEVER COME BAAACK. >D))

Lily didn't sleep that night. She mostly stared at the wall, wondering if Hadley was all right.

Tomorrow, she decided, I'll go back to the river and see if she's there.

Satisfied with that idea, she rolled over, snuggled up to her mother, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

Footsteps could be heard approaching the girls, light and fast. Before they could see him, Ven approached the two, laughing. Oh, how hypocritical humans were. Killing vampires to protect their own kind, how noble that was. But how quickly they turned on their own kind.
The frantic fight was placing a heavy scent of blood on the air, and his eyes began to shift into a hungry reddish-orange. He nearly shook with desire for the blood, but unlike most other vampires, he could resist his temptations.
'Well, well, well, what have we here?' He spoke loudly to get their attention away from eac''h other.
'A fight between two humans. How drĂ´le.'
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 am

Hadley let loose a string of words that weren't pleasant at all and flung her hand to cover her nose. It felt like it was broken and it was gushing blood. Damn girl could pack a punch.
"You shot an innocent vampire! She wasn't doing anything, she wasn't harmful. The girl is so young, she doesn't have any bad intentions regarding any humans." Hadley yelled back, not caring if she was loud and woke up the entire world. She jumped to her feet and kicked the other girl in the ribcage, but it would've been much more painful if she had had her boots on.
Hadley's foot was pulled back for a second blow but it never came. She froze when she heard Ven speak, but she didn't acknowledge his presence.
"How do you expect to survive a fight with a vampire if you go in blinded by rage?" Hadley growled at the girl, fists clenched and shaking slightly at her sides. She sat back down on the ground a few feet away from Grace, panting heavily, and pulled out her silver stake. She began to run her finger down it to the sharp point and her eyes kept jumping from tree to tree, waiting for more vampires to come out of the darkness at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

"She was a LEECH! I kill leeches!" Grace screamed. She froze when Ven came along, wondering who to point her gun at.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Hadley shook her head, her grip tight on the handle of the stake.
"You're going to get yourself killed if you aren't careful," Hadley said quietly, her jaw clenching and unclenching. She was the one that hadn't been careful, though. If she would've left the forest instead of having a conversation with Ven and playing in the river water with Lily, she wouldn't have a bullet wound or a broken nose.
Hadley stared at Grace through her eyelashes, thoughts clashing with each other. That feeling she got when she was fighting a vampire, she had it now while she was staring at Grace. That girl shot her and broke her nose. It angered her as much as vampires did when they preyed upon innocent humans, but she had to keep reminding herself that Grace was another human being--She mustn't kill her.
Of course, Hadley had quite a few doubts about Grace; She doubted Grace was thinking of her as another human being. More so, she was probably thinking of Hadley as a traitorous bitch that must be killed.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Grace couldn't think of anything to say other than "Shut up." She was still frozen, wondering who to shoot - Traitor or leech?
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Ven snickered. How this whole situation amused, and slightly infuriated him.
'Gracie-dear, I do wish you would shoot me. Your bullets have no effect on me. And if you shot me first, I would have reason to fight back.' His eyes blazed red in warning.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Grace growled at the vampire. There was no way in hell a leech was telling her what to do! She shot at the traitor girl.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm

((LOL, traitor girl. xDD))

Hadley's focus was sharpened, only on Grace. She wasn't worried about Ven or any other vampires, but she hadn't been prepared to be shot again. Certainly Grace would attack a vampire over another human being? Hadley had been so sure she would! Ven even taunted her! He wanted her to shoot at him, but instead she shot at Hadley.
Hadley wasn't fast like vampires, and neither were her reflexes. The bullet got her in the shoulder and it hurt like hell. Her entire arm was on fire, but she was so pissed off now that she ignored the raging protests in both her shoulder and thigh.
"Really? You shoot at me when there's a damn vampire right there?! What kind of hunter are you, anyway? Shooting and trying to kill another human being. You aren't a hunter at all. You're a pathetic excuse for one and you like to take out your anger on anything that moves, human or vampire! Just so you can feel good about yourself." Hadley shouted, gritting her teeth together as she stood and her leg screamed in agony. Being shot really did hurt. Hadley would much prefer fighting a vampire instead of another human being with a gun.
Ah well. Hadley was done waging her own battle in her mind as to whether attack Grace or not; She was another human being like Hadley. But she shot Hadley twice and broke her nose, and she definitely didn't feel very guilty about killing another human being.
Hadley tackled the other girl and stabbed at her with the stake.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Grace screamed at Hadley. "I'LL SHOOT AT WHOEVER I WANT, YOU BITCH!" She started screaming and calling Hadley a traitor again.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Hadley wrenched the gun away from Grace and pointed it at her, right between both of her eyes. She was sitting on top of Grace and for several moments of silence, she just stared down at her. Her hand that held the gun didn't shake even a little bit. It would be so easy to just press that trigger. That was all she had to do and the bullet would do the rest of the work. Unfortunately, Hadley was one of the nicer people in the world and she wouldn't feel right killing another human being.
"You have no idea how badly I want to pull this trigger," Hadley said quietly. She stood up and walked a few feet away from Grace. She then unloaded the gun, threw the bullets in one direction and the gun in the opposite direction. Her arm and leg were coated in her blood and in dirt, and her nose was throbbing painfully. She felt the exhaustion reaching into her very bones and all she really wanted at that moment was to be home in her comfortable bed.
Hadley didn't say anything; She swayed on her feet and then sat on the ground. Her gaze was locked on Grace's every movement; If the other girl even dared to attack her again, Hadley wouldn't give her a second chance. She held her silver stake in her hands and every muscle was tense to spring. A silver stake in a human's heart was equally effective on humans as it was on vampires.
"You can kill her if you want to, I really don't care and I won't try to stop you." The thought had been swirling madly in her mind ever since Ven had shown up. Before Hadley realized it, that thought had left her lips and a moment later she knew she had meant them. Of course, she would still feel a tad bit guilty if Ven did kill Grace. It was better than her killing the girl herself, and she did kind of deserve it, at least in Hadley's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Grace froze. Once again, she was torn. Stay and fight the leech and the traitor, or run away?

She decided not to fight. After all, her gun was gone and there was no chance she'd be able to kill a leech like this. She got up and started running away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Hadley scoffed as she watched Grace run away.
"Wisest decision she's made all night," She murmured to herself and took several deep breaths. She was going to sit there and wait until some of her strength returned to her--At least enough strength for her to make it back to the river for her shoes and then to Malvena.
She really hoped she wouldn't be blessed with another appearance of Grace, though.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Grace just got the fuck back to Liberty and started trying to find another gun.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 am

Lily woke up soon after she fell asleep. She'd had nightmares, nightmares of the girl who'd sot her and of Hadley and of death. Suddenly, Lily really wanted to know if Hadley was okay, but she was just a baby. She didn't have that courage on hand. So she lay there for almost half an hour, sniffling, and then made her decision. She'd snuck out a few times before; She could do it again, right?

She slowly got out of bed and put her shoes on. She decided not to put anything else on because her pajamas were warm and cozy enough, right? She was hungry, and she decided Hadley may be too, so she crept down to the dining hall and grabbed a couple fruits. Then she snuck out into the night, hoping it wasn't too close to sunrise.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

Hadley stood up and began to walk back to the river. She wasn't quite sure on the direction, but after a few minutes she could hear the sound of running water, and then the river came into view. Her boots were still sitting against the rock she had sat on earlier.
Hadley sat on that same rock again and began washing off the blood on her arm and leg. She didn't think about much. She was tired and the image of her bed kept reappearing in her mind.
Hadley took a deep breath and plunged two fingers into the bullet hole in her thigh. She could feel the bullet any time she moved her leg; It was annoying and painful, and she couldn't see how she'd be able to walk all the way home with that much pain accompanying her.
Hadley fished the bullet out and held a piece of cloth from her dress against the hole to staunch the bleeding. There was a strange amount of relief over her now that the bullet was gone. She didn't have to do the same with the wound on her shoulder--The bullet had gone right through.
Hadley flicked the bloody bullet into the river and yawned, watching as it was swept away with the current.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Lily finally came to the river and squealed when she saw Hadley. "HADLEYY!" she then hugged Hadley as tight as she could and handed her the apple when she let go. "I brought you food in case you were hungry."

Last edited by Psychosomatic on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Hadley jumped when she heard the squeal and alarmed, looked around for the source but she found it when Lily ran over and hugged her. Hadley winced from the pain in her shoulder, but laughed a bit and picked up the apple.
"Thank you, but you really shouldn't be out here." She tossed the apple back and forth between her hands, and then took a bite. Hadley's stomach sang with joy when she tasted the delicious apple.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 pm

"I know, but I kept having bad dreams and I wanted to know if you were okay." She smiled at Hadley then sniffed the air. "You smell funny. Have you been using ice cream in your showers? It's not good to do that, ice cream's for eating." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Electric Neon

Electric Neon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

A chilling breeze tickled the back of Grace's neck, and the skin rose to slight goose pimpples, and the room Grace was in seemed to drop ten degrees and her breath could be seen in front of her face. The large, arched windows seemed to frost over and fog rolled into the room, silent and creeping.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 am

Grace just stood there. She was too stupid to be anything other than confused.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 am

Hadley raised her eyebrows at Lily. Did she use ice cream in her showers? That was an odd question. She wondered what exactly Lily was smelling, but she certainly didn't smell like ice cream.
.... Or did she?
Hadley shook her head in slight confusion and finished the apple. She tossed the core into the bushes, figuring some hungry rodent would snatch it up and have something to nibble at.
"I'm fine, Lily, thank you for your concern. But you really should get back to your parents," Hadley said and slid her feet into her boots. She felt a great deal better now that she had eaten that apple and rested a bit. She wanted to get home as soon as possible, and for Lily to get home also. The last time she hadn't, well ... It hadn't ended very well for either of them. Hadley definitely didn't want any more wounds, by a gun or knife, or even fists and feet.
Hadley stood up and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. She wasn't going to bother to search for her gun and stake; She had many other weapons at home. Perhaps she'd come back during the day, when it was relatively safe, to look for them.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic
Admin
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am

"Will I see you again ever?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CandyAddict

CandyAddict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 am

The question took Hadley a moment to respond. Lily actually cared if she saw Hadley again? How odd, Hadley thought but shrugged her shoulders.
"You might, but you have to promise me that you'll listen to your parents and not wander off alone into this forest, okay?" Hadley knelt down so that she was eye-to-eye with Lily and ruffled her hair.
She stood up without waiting for a response and gently turned Lily around so that she was facing the direction of Kaleva.
"Go, I'll see you one of these days." Hadley gave her a gentle push and turned on her heel and yawned as she began the walk home. The sun would be up in a few more hours, but Hadley would have a calmer conscious knowing Lily was with her parents and safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire City Kaleva   Vampire City Kaleva - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire City Kaleva
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next